Other Available Sizes:
- 1500 lb. weight capacity
- Withstands temperatures down to -36 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slotted top allows for maximum air circulation
- Keeps items a safe 12" off the floor
- Never rusts or corrodes
- Perfect for storing perishables
- Includes DRLNK Camlink to connect an additional dunnage rack
Other Products from this Line
- Cambro DRS48480 S-Series 48" x 21" x 12" Solid Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 3000 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS30480 S-Series 30" x 21" x 12" Solid Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS300480 S-Series 30" x 21" x 12" Slotted Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS36480 S-Series 36" x 21" x 12" Solid Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS60480 S-Series 60" x 21" x 12" Solid Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 3000 lb. Capacity
- Cambro DRS600480 S-Series 60" x 21" x 12" Slotted Top Bow Tie Dunnage Rack - 3000 lb. Capacity
|Cambro DRS360480 Specs|
|Capacity Rating||Medium Duty|
|Made in America||Yes|
Cambro DRS360480 Details
This Cambro DRS360480 S-Series 36" x 21" x 12" slotted top dunnage rack is perfect for keeping your frozen, cold, or dry inventory safely off the floor. Use it in your receiving dock area, and keep clean food storage boxes safely off of the ground while transferring bulk food products out of cartons and into the boxes.
For superior strength and stability, this rack features a heavy-duty polypropylene construction that will never rust or corrode. It can even withstand temperatures down to -36 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring that it is built to exceed your needs! Its sturdy legs keep your inventory 12" off the floor and can support up to 1500 lb. Since most regional food safety and HACCP programs require food storage to be at least 6" off of the ground, the rack makes sure that your facility is in compliance with safety standards. Plus, it features a slotted top that allows for maximum air circulation around products, making it the perfect solution for storing your perishable items.
To help make cleanup a breeze, this rack features a one-piece, seamless construction. A single wall structure provides the strength and stability necessary for accommodating heavy loads, while open ends and sides provide easy access to the floor below for easy mopping and sweeping. For a customized rack layout to perfectly suit the needs of your business, simply connect this dunnage rack to others with the included Camlink Connector. This allows you to create wider and longer racks for larger items, or you can wind the rack along a corner to take full advantage of your storage space.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register