Looking forward to a much easier time of keeping my shelving clean in the walk in and service station with these shelves. One tip, if you want the shelf on the highest level, install the rails before installing the top cross members
Other Available Sizes:
- Can be added on to exisiting units or used to create complete kits with separate purchase of posts
- Removable shelf plates with Camguard antimicrobial protection
- Shelves adjust in 4" increments even after unit is assembled
- 846 lb. capacity per shelf
- Won't rust, corrode, or peel; perfect for wet, dry, hot, or cold areas
Works WithView All Items
- Cambro CPR72S151 Double Level Shelf Rail for 72" Long Cambro Camshelving® Premium Modular Shelving Units
Cambro CPSK2172S1480 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 26 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 21 Inches
- 600 lb.
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 846 lb.
- Product Line
- Cambro Camshelving® Premium
- Shelving Units
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
Cambro CPSK2172S1480 Details
As part of the Cambro Camshelving® Premium modular shelving system, this Cambro CPSK2172S1480 21" x 72" solid shelf kit includes two steel core traverses with a thick polypropylene outer layer, as well as two easy-to-clean solid polypropylene shelf plates.
Each shelf plate features a unique, weldless design that eliminates the potential for liquids and dirt getting into crevices. To inhibit the growth of mold, fungus, and bacteria on their smooth surface, each shelf plate is embedded with Camguard antimicrobial protection that will not scrape off, wash off, or wear out. Additionally, to reduce the risk of cross-contamination associated with heavy spills, the shelf plates can be easily removed from your complete shelving unit for washing in a commercial dish machine. These shelves are height adjustable in 4 inch increments and are safe to -36 degrees Fahrenheit. They are rust free and have a limited lifetime warranty against corrosion.
Each shelf holds up to 600 lb. of evenly distributed weight. Measures 21"W x 72"L.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:before clean cross easier forward highest install installing level members
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register