Other Available Sizes:
- Can be added on to exisiting units or used to create complete kits with separate purchase of posts
- Sturdy polypropylene construction won't dent, bend, or break
- Impervious to harsh chemicals and salt water for long lasting use
- Vented shelves create air circulation to ensure perishable items stay fresh in coolers or freezers
- Vented construction makes it easier to quickly identify your stored product
- Cambro CPPK1832480 Camshelving® Premium Stationary Post Kit 18" x 32"
- Cambro CPPK1856480 Camshelving® Premium Stationary Post Kit 18" x 56"
- Cambro CPPK1864480 Camshelving® Premium Stationary Post Kit 18" x 64"
- Cambro CPPK1872480 Camshelving® Premium Stationary Post Kit 18" x 72"
- Cambro CPPK1884480 Camshelving® Premium Stationary Post Kit 18" x 84"
- Cambro CSCCR480 Camshelving® Premium Right Corner Connector
- Cambro CSCCL480 Camshelving® Premium Left Corner Connector
- Cambro CSSD248151 Gray ABS Plastic Shelf Divider for 24" Camshelving® Premium and Elements Series
|Cambro CPSK1824V4480 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||28.5 lb.|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Premium|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
Cambro CPSK1824V4480 Details
Create a durable shelving solution in your high volume foodservice operation with this Cambro CPSK1824V4480 Camshelving® Premium Series Stationary shelf kit with 4 vented shelves. This kit comes with the shelves and traverses you need to add on to your existing unit or it can be combined with stationary posts and a starter kit (sold separately) to create a new shelf. It comes with 8 traverses and several shelf plates, so you can create a reliable shelving system. The Premium Series is a great choice for establishments that have constant loading and off-loading of heavy products.
Best of all, this shelving is made with a smooth polypropylene material that offers antimicrobial protection and is easy to wipe clean and resistant to buckling or rust. This makes it versatile for use in kitchens, freezers, coolers, pantries, or for dry storage spaces. The vented shelves are great for storing perishable items, since they allow for air circulation. This air flow is especially important for perishable items stored in cooler locations. The vented design also offers better visibility so your staff can easily find the product they are looking for on the shelves or take inventory faster.
As part of the Premium Series, this shelf kit has a steel core center covered in polypropylene preventing dents, bends, or breakage. It can even be taken apart and run through the dishwasher to maintain it and keep it looking like new. When installing, the pieces are made to click together, allowing for a simple set up. With a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this rack is sure to provide you long-lasting use. Each shelf can hold up to 800 lb. of evenly distributed weight, making it the perfect addition to your business!
- Vented shelf plates for 4 shelves
- 8 stationary traverses
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the food safety standards imposed by HACCP International.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register