- Attaches to posts to stabilize unit
- Made of a durable, lightweight composite material
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Brushed graphite color
- 30" long
- Cambro CBCCL580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Left Corner Connector
- Cambro CBCCR580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Right Corner Connector
- Cambro CBTD8580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Traverse Dovetail - 8/Pack
- Cambro CBCC1580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Corner Connector - 2/Pack
- Cambro CBCC10580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Corner Connector - 20/Pack
- Cambro CBCC8580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Corner Connector - 16/Pack
- Cambro CBPCW8580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Connector Collar Wedge - 8/Pack
|Cambro CBTR30580 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||2.59 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Product Line||Cambro Camshelving® Basics Plus|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this traverse the exact length listed?
- No, the traverse may be slightly shorter than the listed length in order to fit on a shelving unit. For instance, a 36" traverse will be slightly shorter than 36" in order to fit on a 36" shelving unit.
Cambro CBTR30580 Details
As part of the Cambro Camshelving® Basics Plus shelving system, this Cambro CBTR30580 Camshelving® Basics Plus 30" traverse easily connects two posts together to define the length of your unit and provide exceptional stability. Featuring a durable, lightweight composite material, this traverse provides easy assembly and long-lasting convenience. Plus, this traverse won't rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, hot, or dry areas. Two traverses are required to build one shelf.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register