$216.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $6.51 back (651 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Attaches to your preexisting Basics Plus series Camshelving® unit
- Perfect for light to medium-duty storage needs; includes 4 vented shelves and 1 solid shelf
- 5 shelves that are adjustable in 4" increments, even after the unit is assembled
- Fiberglass composite material is 60% lighter than steel
- Will not peel, dent, or warp
- Brushed graphite color
- Withstands temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime warranty; 600 lb. capacity per shelf
Works WithView All Items
- Cambro CBSP1811S151 18" x 11" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Basics Plus Series
- Cambro CBSP1811V151 18" x 11" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Basics Plus Series
- Cambro CBSP1812S151 18" x 12" Solid Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Basics Plus Series
- Cambro CBSP1812V151 18" x 12" Vented Shelf Plate for Camshelving® Basics Plus Series
- Cambro CBP84580 Camshelving® Basics Plus 84" Stationary Post
- Cambro CBTD8580 Camshelving® Basics Plus Traverse Dovetail - 8/Pack
- Cambro CBPCB18580 Camshelving® Basics Plus 18" Bottom Post Connector
- Cambro CBPCT18580 Camshelving® Basics Plus 18" Top Post Connector
Cambro CBA183684VS5580 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 44.41 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 84 Inches
Made in America
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 600 lb.
- Fiberglass Composite
- Number of Shelves
- 5 Shelves
- Product Line
- Cambro Camshelving® Basics Plus
- Combination Solid / Vented
- Temperature Range
- -36 - 190 Degrees F
- Add-On Shelving Units
Customer questions about this product
- Can I create an L- or U-shaped shelving system with this add-on unit?
- If the add-on unit is over 48” long – no. The manufacturer does not recommend using these add-on units for an L- or U-shaped design. The length of the shelf traverses is too long and could cause potential load bearing issues.
If the add-on unit is 48” long or less – yes. These units can be used to create an L- or U-shaped shelving system. You must also purchase enough corner connectors to link the add-on unit to your shelving system (2 connectors required per shelf).
- Do I need to purchase anything else to build a complete shelving unit?
- Additional shelves, posts, connectors, or a starter unit will be required to build a complete shelving unit.
- I want to create an L- or U-shaped shelving system with this add-on unit. Is the shelf capacity the same as a standard Camshelving Basics unit?
- While the shelf capacity remains 600 lb. when building in a straight line, creating an L- or U-shaped shelving system brings the capacity to 300 lb. per shelf.
Cambro CBA183684VS5580 Details
This Cambro CBA183684VS5580 Camshelving® Basics Plus add on unit with 4 vented shelves and 1 solid shelf allows you to easily boost the storage space of your preexisting Basics Plus series Camshelving® unit! Great for all of your light to medium-duty storage needs, this package includes 5 shelves, 2 posts with pre-installed post connectors and wedges, matching dovetails, and 10 traverses. The vented shelves facilitate optimal airflow and the solid shelf can hold smaller items while containing leaks and spills. The traverses on both the first and second unit share the middle post, eliminating the need for add-on clips or s-hooks. When built in a straight line, there is no loss of weight bearing capacity.
With a slim design and a sturdy combination of solid and vented shelves, this add on unit comes with many innovative Camshelving® features, but for a more affordable price! Made with durable composite material that is as strong as steel, this add on unit still weighs 60% less than steel and is easier to set up, clean, and maintain. With its professional-looking brushed graphite color and great durability, this add on unit is perfect for any area of your business, even humid dish rooms or cold walk-in freezers. Featuring a limited lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion, this unit is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or peel, even when used in wet, dry, hot, or cold areas. It can withstand temperatures as low as -36 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit without breaking down.
Versatility is built in to this add on unit! The shelves can easily be adjusted in 4" increments even after the shelving unit is assembled. The shelf plates are impervious to chemicals and moisture, making this unit easy to clean. Just take a cloth and wipe them down as you would other surfaces in your kitchen or storage room. And, when a more thorough cleaning is called for, you can remove the shelf plates and run them through the dishwasher.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register