$17.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Made of durable, high-gloss polyethylene
- Rigid construction is great for bussing, storage, or transporting heavy loads
- Features two compartments for organizing dirty dishes and flatware
- Overhanging top ledge allows for easy carrying
- Rounded corners and flat interior surface provide easy cleaning
Cambro 1621CBP131 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.95 lb.
- 21 Inches
- 16 Inches
- 5 Inches
- BPA Free
Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- What is the significance of the Polyethylene material for this bin?
- Polyethylene is one of the most used plastics on the market. Like polypropylene, most polyethylene products are BPA free. Polyethylene tends to be more flexible than polypropylene. It has a high chemical and stain resistance. Polyethylene is freezer safe and can be exposed to temperatures ranging from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cambro 1621CBP131 Details
Make bussing your tables a breeze with this Cambro 1621CBP131 Poly Cambox dark brown polyethylene bus tub! Perfect for the everyday operations of your restaurant or cafeteria, this bus tub is an efficient way to clean up your dining area, allowing you to collect and transport dirty dishes, glassware, and other items with ease. Its classic dark brown design combines with a durable, high-gloss polyethylene material to provide long-lasting reliability in any busy establishment, while its rigid construction makes it ideal for constant use. Plus, its two compartments aid in organizing your dirty dinnerware and help prevent chipping of china or glassware.
Thanks to its overhanging edge, this bus tub is easy to carry from your dining area to your warewashing area as you clear tables for new customers. It also has rounded corners and a flat interior that make it simple to clean in between uses or after a busy dinner service. For added convenience, this bus tub won't stick together when it's stacked with other bus tubes of the same size (sold separately), allowing your staff to grab it quickly when it's needed. Whether your staff uses it for bussing tables, storage, or transporting goods, this bus tub is a versatile addition to any food service operation!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register