- Promotes easy food transportation in cafeterias, food courts, and healthcare facilities
- Allows you to serve a meal all on one convenient tray
- Compartments help keep foods separated
- Made of durable polycarbonate plastic
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Cambro 853FCP161 Beige Insert Tray for Cambro 1411CP - 24/Case
- Cambro 853FCP167 Brown Insert Tray for Cambro 1411CP - 24/Case
- Cambro 853FCPC190 Translucent Insert Tray Lid - 24/Case
- Cambro 853FCW133 Camwear Beige Insert Tray for Cambro 1411CW - 24/Case
- Cambro 853FCWC135 Camwear Clear Insert Tray Lid - 24/Case
- Cambro 853FH150 Amber Base Tray for Cambro 1411CW or 1411CP - 24/Case
- Cambro 853FHC150 Amber Heat Resistant Tray on Tray Insert Tray Lid 8 11/16" x 6 5/16" - 24/Case
|Cambro 1411CW133 Specs|
|Length||14 3/8 Inches|
|Width||10 9/16 Inches|
|Height||1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||5 Compartments|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item be used in the microwave?
- This item is not recommended for microwave use.
Cambro 1411CW133 Details
As part of your tray on tray meal delivery system in your correctional facility, hospital, or assisted living communities, use this beige Cambro 1411CW133 Camwear polycarbonate base tray. Providing a sturdy base for all of your cook-chill applications, this base tray features five compartments, including one specifically designed for nesting an insert tray.
Tray on tray meal delivery allows for easier service of pre-plated hot and cold foods simultaneously on a single, reusable unit.
(2) - 11.8 oz.
(2) - 6.7 oz.
(1) - 23.6 oz.
Length: 14 3/8"
Width: 10 9/16"
Height: 1 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register