Cambro 1252SLINB250 250 Count StoreSafe 2" x 1 1/4" Dissolvable Product Label Roll
$7.56/EachShips free with Plus
- 250 labels per roll
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Perfect for your HACCP program
- Three blank lines provide plenty of space for information
- Ensures first in, first out food rotation
- Can be used in dry storage, frozen, or refrigerated applications
- Safe for your sewer and septic system
You May Also Need
Cambro UPC300131 Ultra Pan Carrier® Dark Brown Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Handles - Holds 4 Pans
Cambro UPC300158 Ultra Pan Carrier® Hot Red Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Handles - Holds 4 Pans
Cambro UPC300401 Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier with Handles - Holds 4 Pans
|Cambro 1252SLINB250 Specs|
|Width||1 1/4 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the expiration date on the label refer to – manufacture shelf life or when they expire?
- The expiration date on the label actually refers to the ship by date for the manufacturer. Cambro food rotation labels have a shelf life of six months from this ship by date, so you have six months from the date that is listed on the label before it expires.
Cambro 1252SLINB250 Details
These Cambro 1252SLINB250 half-size StoreSafe food rotation labels dissolve completely off of any container in less than 30 seconds through the dishwasher or under hot or cold running water. Use them to clearly label and date prepared contents in food pans and storage containers, while maintaining a First In, First Out (FIFO) food storage and handling system.
When in use, these labels are capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 hours and temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit in the freezer! These StoreSafe food rotation labels are safe for all sewer and septic systems, resulting in zero buildup in drains after use.
Width: 1 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
People Talk About:stickers containers easy solvable remove Great exceptionally disappears dis container
These are exceptionally adhesive stickers for a dis-solvable product. I was shocked at how strong the stickers stuck to the containers. Very easy to write on which is not always the case.
Great product... does what it says.... very easy to remove sticker when product is used up ....just wash the container as usual and it disappears
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register