The product description does not do justice to the label. It has been the best label I have used, it dissolves in less than 10 seconds.
$8.62/EachShips free with Plus
- 250 labels per roll
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Perfect for your HACCP program
- Three blank lines provide plenty of space for information
- Ensures first in, first out food rotation
- Can be used in dry storage, frozen, or refrigerated applications
- Safe for your sewer and septic system
- Cambro UPC300131 Ultra Pan Carrier® Dark Brown Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier - 4 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Cambro UPC300158 Ultra Pan Carrier® Hot Red Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier - 4 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
- Cambro UPC300401 Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Front Loading Insulated Food Pan Carrier - 4 Full-Size Pan Max Capacity
|Cambro 1252SLINB250 Specs|
|Width||1 1/4 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the expiration date on the label refer to – manufacture shelf life or when they expire?
- The expiration date on the label actually refers to the ship by date for the manufacturer. Cambro food rotation labels have a shelf life of six months from this ship by date, so you have six months from the date that is listed on the label before it expires.
Cambro 1252SLINB250 Details
These Cambro 1252SLINB250 half-size StoreSafe food rotation labels dissolve completely off of any container in less than 30 seconds through the dishwasher or under hot or cold running water. Use them to clearly label and date prepared contents in food pans and storage containers, while maintaining a First In, First Out (FIFO) food storage and handling system.
When in use, these labels are capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 hours and temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit in the freezer! These StoreSafe food rotation labels are safe for all sewer and septic systems, resulting in zero buildup in drains after use.
Width: 1 1/4"
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
People Talk About:labels stickers always containers dissolvable easily easy label stick sticker
Ive used many dissolving labels over the years. These are by far my favorite. They stay put when you want them too but really rinse off easily when you go to wash them. Plenty of space for writing.
These are easily dissolvable which I need but they don't always stick to bottles well and that causes frustration. A damp rag will get the labels to stick though.
These are exceptionally adhesive stickers for a dis-solvable product. I was shocked at how strong the stickers stuck to the containers. Very easy to write on which is not always the case.
Great product... does what it says.... very easy to remove sticker when product is used up ....just wash the container as usual and it disappears
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register