These poly boxes are so useful for us. Our most common use for them is for storing bread dough during the proofing process. They are super strong and durable, and are also great for freezing. We will often scoop cookie dough and store the frozen pucks inside the poly box, as well.
$16.06/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$16.99/Each|
- Great for keeping bulk produce, fish, meat, or poultry fresh
- Textured bottom reduces scratching
- Molded-in handles for easy carrying
- Made of impact and stain resistant plastic
- Withstands temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cambro CP814 Cold Blue Camchiller for Cambro Food Boxes, CamKiosk and CamCruiser Carts - 8" x 14"
- Cambro 1218DSCW135 Camwear 14" x 8" Clear Plastic Food Box Drain Tray
- Cambro 1252SLB250 250 Count Roll of 2" x 1 1/4" Printed StoreSafe Dissolvable Product Labels
- Cambro 1218CP148 White 18" x 12" Poly Flat Lid for Food Storage Box
Efficiently store your food in this Cambro 12189P148 white poly food storage box!
Ideal for keeping bulk produce, fish, meat, or poultry fresh, this Cambro 12" x 18" x 9" white poly food storage box is great for delis, restaurants, markets, and more. With its durable material and easy-to-carry construction, you will be able to easily transfer food from the fridge to your cooking area. Plus, this polyethylene material features a clean, white color so it always looks fresh!
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
"talk about durable. We ordered about 6 of these when we first open our restaurant last year and we STILL have the same ones and they are STILL going strong. (minus the one that got into a fight with the char broiler!)"Read More Reviews
Made of impact and stain resistant solid white plastic that can withstand temperatures from -40 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit, this versatile container is ideal for holding a variety of foods.
This storage box's textured bottom reduces scratching and helps keep the container stationary when on shelves or countertops.
The molded-in handles all you to carry this storage box with superior ease, so you don't have to constantly worry about accidental drops or spills.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:18 Inches
- Width:12 Inches
- Height:9 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 182615P148 26" x 18" x 15" White Poly Food Storage Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 1826CP148 26" x 18" White Poly Flat Lid for Food Storage Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 18269P148 26" x 18" x 9" White Poly Food Storage Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 18266P148 26" x 18" x 6" White Poly Food Storage Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 18263P148 26" x 18" x 3 1/2" White Poly Food Storage Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 182612P148 26" x 18" x 12" White Poly Food Storage Box
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 12186P148 18" x 12" x 6" White Poly Food Storage Box
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCambro 12183P148 18" x 12" x 3 1/2" White Poly Food Storage Box
People Talk About:box boxes storage bread easy great more clean plastic price
This is a great container, very thick plastic. We have a couple fo these. For beans and to also keep sugar/salt. Easy to clean. Buy the lid to make it a combo.
These are great storage bins to keep fruit and vegetables organized inside your cool or reach in they are great cause easy to wash as well
We purchased three of these Cambro food storage boxes for cleaning purposes. They've been really easy to clean, and are nice and stackable, making consolidation an ease.
Very good quality and well built storage box. We use our boxes mainly when we brine or marinade our meats. They are strong enough to stack a couple of these on top of each other if needed. These storage boxes are very easy to clean out after being used.
I'm using this as a bread box to keep fresh baked bread in. It does the job perfectly and will be buying a bigger one soon.
Twenty five pounds of flour fits in here well and it makes a good seal, as added protection I use plastic on the cover until it is ready to be used. I do this to keep away any little critters. Years ago I had that problem from a bulk store and I have become extremely guarded against that since I had to throw away just about all white flour products at the time. That was 20 years ago.
These are excellent. We use them for our dish washers aprons. I wish there was a more affordable version of these that are nsf rated but not super heavy duty.
I typically use this box for proofing bread. it was just the right price the perfect size considering I'm not making huge amounts at any given time.
talk about durable. We ordered about 6 of these when we first open our restaurant last year and we STILL have the same ones and they are STILL going strong. (minus the one that got into a fight with the char broiler!)
Clear plastic containers have plasticizers and are more prone to light damage and and breakeage. Glad I had paid less money for the "white" ones
This is the one of the best food storage box for seafood and meat. I have a few of these to try out and I would definitely buy more.
Did a lot of price comparison to replace some worn out cambros, and again webstraunts had the best price around. The quality is just as high as the ones we bought for much more at our local restaurant supply store.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register