Cactus Mat 5000-R35 VIP Red Cloud 3' x 5' Red Grease-Proof Rubber Floor Mat - 3/4" Thick
- Anti-slip, textured surface
- Drainage holes and tapered safety edges
- Recommended for kitchens, bars, prep areas, laboratories, and more
- Made of non-absorbent, closed-cell nitrile rubber
- Measures 3' x 5'
- 3/4" thick
Properly clean your Cactus Mat kitchen mat by following these simple instructions! With only warm water, mild dishwashing detergent, and a brush, your mats will be clean and ready for service again.
|Cactus Mat 5000-R35 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the recommended way to clean these mats?
- According to the manufacturer, use hot, soapy water and a mop, or a soft bristle brush. Stay away from power washers, steam cleaning, dishwashers, harsh detergents like chlorine, and stiff bristle brushes.
- What is the difference between "grease-resistant" and "grease-proof"?
- Grease-resistant mats are designed for limited exposure to oils, while grease-proof mats are designed for heavy exposure to grease and oil.
- Will my Cactus Mat be the exact size listed on the product page?
- The sizes on these mats are listed with nominal sizing that might vary by up to 5-8%. Because the properties of both vinyl and rubber can expand or contract based on its environment, both hot and cold temperatures can affect the sizing of your mat. By listing the nominal sizing that is standard in the industry, comparing mats across varying brands is much easier regardless of the natural sizing differences due to material.
Cactus Mat 5000-R35 Details
Recommended for kitchens, bars, prep areas, cashier stations, and other areas where your employees will be on their feet for prolonged periods of time, this Cactus Mat VIP Red Cloud 5000-R35 3' x 5' red rubber floor mat will enhance both comfort and safety at your business! Made of non-absorbent, closed-cell nitrile rubber, this mat is grease-proof, and when properly cared for, it comes with a 5-year guarantee against breakdown from grease.
This anti-fatigue floor mat's anti-slip, textured surface comes with drainage holes and tapered edges so water, grease, and other liquids do not pool on the mat and cause slipping hazards. Because it is 3/4" thick, this mat is extremely comfortable to stand on for hours at a time, and when the mat gets dirty, it is lightweight and easy-to-clean.
People Talk About:feet mat clean easy mats kitchen nice cleans stays always
EXPENSIVE... But seems like my cooks are super happy with it. Its easy to clean too. Its like walking on pillows so I am pretty happy about them. Dont skimp on your workers feet!
Brandon /. from Sura Korean BBQ & Tofu House Long Beach Posted on 03/02/2017
This grease resistant fatigue mat is perfect in front of my grill area. It cleans easily, and has a nice cushion. Well worth the money. Perfect
Lawrence S. from H & L on the Hudson Posted on 06/28/2016
We love this mat. We're on our feet a lot and this mat provides a nice, thick cushion for our feet and it stays in place well.
Sheera D. Posted on 03/07/2016
I've worked in many a reastaurant and there was a certain WH in seymour indiana that bought several of these for the kitchen and behind front counter because they had gotten me one *dishwasher* so the floors didnt hurt my feet so badly, they save your feet, a good and amazing boss will know, if you want your employees to stay on thier feet....you need thier feet not to hurt and these wonder mats will do that for you!
Dana K. Posted on 09/29/2014
Proper rubber matting in the kitchen is essential to an acceptable work day, but cleaning them is always a pain. With the small holes and smooth, but rugged surface, these are easy to clean!
Eric S. Posted on 12/23/2012
Its always a struggle to get nice support in the kitchen! This mat is very comfortable and safe! Worth every dollar! Easy to lift and clean!!
Eric K. Posted on 09/01/2012
Superior performance mat - easy to place,use, and clean. Excellent product for the cost. Comparable mats are heavier and more expensive. It really helps to reduce back and leg pressure.
Mary H. from DBT Bakery Posted on 07/31/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register