Cactus Mat 4420-RC VIP Duralok 3' x 5' Red Center Interlocking Grease-Resistant Anti-Fatigue Anti-Slip Floor Mat - 3/4" Thick
- Eliminates the need for extra connectors
- Anti-fatigue and anti-slip design for added safety
- Perfect for moderate grease applications
- Made of heavy-duty rubber
- 3/4" thick
Watch this video to learn how to properly clean your rubber anti fatigue kitchen mats. All you need is some warm water, mild dish detergent, deck brush, and a secure rack to transport your anti fatigue mats between cleaning and drying.
Properly clean your Cactus Mat kitchen mat by following these simple instructions! With only warm water, mild dishwashing detergent, and a brush, your mats will be clean and ready for service again.
|Cactus Mat 4420-RC Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the recommended way to clean these mats?
- According to the manufacturer, use hot, soapy water and a mop, or a soft bristle brush. Stay away from power washers, steam cleaning, dishwashers, harsh detergents like chlorine, and stiff bristle brushes.
- What is the difference between "grease-resistant" and "grease-proof"?
- Grease-resistant mats are designed for limited exposure to oils, while grease-proof mats are designed for heavy exposure to grease and oil.
- Will my Cactus Mat be the exact size listed on the product page?
- The sizes on these mats are listed with nominal sizing that might vary by up to 5-8%. Because the properties of both vinyl and rubber can expand or contract based on its environment, both hot and cold temperatures can affect the sizing of your mat. By listing the nominal sizing that is standard in the industry, comparing mats across varying brands is much easier regardless of the natural sizing differences due to material.
Cactus Mat 4420-RC Details
Keep your employees safe and comfortable with this Cactus Mat 4420-RC VIP Duralok 3' x 5' red center interlocking grease-resistant, anti-fatigue, and anti-slip floor mat! This center-style mat features molded-in connectors on both short ends, eliminating the need for additional connectors or bevels. Specifically designed to be used between two end-style VIP Duralok mats or with a combination of center-style and end-style mats (sold separately), this floor mat allows you to customize your floor mat system to meet the needs of your business.
This floor mat has smooth, stub edges so that it can fit against the bases of cabinets or equipment without posing a tripping hazard. Plus, it has excellent anti-fatigue and anti-slip properties to help prevent injuries due to employees walking or standing for extended periods of time. It's great for wet areas since it offers drainage through the continuous hole pattern. Use it behind counters, in greasy kitchen and prep areas, and in serving areas to provide the best protection for your employees.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register