These cactus mats are no joke! we love the thicker 7/8" height because it really helps to alleviate stress in the knees and legs after standing all day long. We saw a significant increase in kitchen staff improved attitudes. Yes, they are super heavy and difficult to move somewhere to be washed. But yes they work great at making the floor non-slip and comfortable for the cooks.
Customers Also Viewed
- Heavy-duty construction
- Connectable with optional connectors (sold separately)
- Grease resistant
- Easily cleaned with warm water and mild dish soap
- Ideal for high-traffic kitchens
- Helps prevent slipping
- Anti-fatigue properties provide for greater employee comfort
|Cactus Mat 3525-R1BX Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the recommended way to clean these mats?
- According to the manufacturer, use hot, soapy water and a mop, or a soft bristle brush. Stay away from power washers, steam cleaning, dishwashers, harsh detergents like chlorine, and stiff bristle brushes.
- Will my Cactus Mat be the exact size listed on the product page?
- The sizes on these mats are listed with nominal sizing that might vary by up to 5-8%. Because the properties of both vinyl and rubber can expand or contract based on its environment, both hot and cold temperatures can affect the sizing of your mat. By listing the nominal sizing that is standard in the industry, comparing mats across varying brands is much easier regardless of the natural sizing differences due to material.
- Why are the dimensions in the title different from the actual dimensions in the description?
- The dimensions given in the title represent an “industry standard” – a basic size that most manufacturers produce and that people in the industry use to easily identify a type of item. However, not all manufacturers produce their products the same way. For example, a title might say 12", but the item may actually be slightly larger or smaller. We include both measurements to help you find the product you’re looking for, and so you also know how large the product actually is.
- What is the difference between "grease-resistant" and "grease-proof"?
- Grease-resistant mats are designed for limited exposure to oils, while grease-proof mats are designed for heavy exposure to grease and oil.
Cactus Mat 3525-R1BX Details
This Cactus Mat 3525-R1 VIP TuffDek 3' x 5' red rubber grease-resistant floor mat is 3/4" thick for durability and comfort! Its anti-slip surface provides safe and stable footing, and it drains well thanks to hundreds of holes and raised underside knobs. Plus, this mat is grease-resistant so that you can use it around cooking equipment or in dish rooms where other mats might deteriorate from contact with grease. This red rubber grease-resistant, anti-slip, and anti-fatigue floor mat is ideal for cook lines, fry stations, food preparation areas, or any area where grease and oil may splash or splatter onto the floor.
With anti-fatigue properties, this mat provides your employees with the comfort and safety that they need during long periods of walking or standing. Ideal for prep areas and service counters where employees stand for a long time during their shifts, this heavy-duty mat features all of the qualities you need in order to keep your staff safe.
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCactus Mat 3525-C1BX VIP TuffDek 3' x 5' Black Heavy-Duty Rubber Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat - 3/4" Thick
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCactus Mat 6477KD Portamat Unassembled Floor Mat Washing and Transport Cart - 10 Mat Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsContinental 8322BK 23 Gallon Black Rectangular Wall Hugger / Slim Trash Can
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsContinental 9321 21 Gallon / 335 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding / Flip Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro SFC6451 Winter Rose Square Polyethylene Lid for 6 Qt. and 8 Qt. Food Storage Containers
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro SFC2452 Kelly Green Square Polyethylene Lid for 2 and 4 Qt. Food Storage Containers
People Talk About:mats floor great heavy mat clean cooks grease long standing
This is a very nice matt. I like that it's think and anti fatigue. I also like that it's grease resistant too so it's good for kitchens
I have bought cheaper mats in the past and they do not last. These are very durable. They are on the heavy side but they have lasted.
I was very happy with this purchase. We use these mats in the dish washing area. Not only do they help with not slipping around the wet floor but they also provide a softer layer than the concrete floor. I have no trouble standing on these mats all day. I do not really notice a difference between the regular mat and the grease resistant mat. Great product!
Get for long days of standing on your feet but note these are VERY heavy and are difficult to clean. Lots of scrubbing and hosing down, We moving to a more light weight item.
I love these mats. They are a little thicker than the other mats we use so we put these in our high grease areas like behind our line and near the deep fryer. They are great and give great support to the cooks behind the line. Well made and very very easy to clean. Great product.
The best for cook lines without a doubt !!! We have tried all the cheaper versions from the box discount stores and they do NOT compare !
Excellent floor mat. Very thick, and my cooks have commented it's much nicer to stand on than the old mats. The edge is NOT beveled, however so be careful no on trips on it.
This item is preforming as expected. It has torn in a few spots after only a few months of heavy use. Although I have yet to find a floor mat that can withstand daily washing and hard use without tearing.
really good way to keep comfortable when going for the long shifts. Kind of a pain to keep clean, but they have the advantage of no bevel and no trying to link together.
A must have for fry stations! The mat is specifically designed for heavy grease areas and reduces the chance to slip! Easy to disconnect and clean!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register