Cactus Mat 2500-RC28 Comfort Zone 2' 4" x 3' Black Interlocking Center Anti-Fatigue Mat - 1/2" Thick
- Center piece design connects to end sections
- Molded rubber construction with beveled safety edge
- Measures 2' 4" x 3'
- 1/2" thick
- Anti-slip pebbled surface
- Insulated honeycomb backing
- Perfect for check stands, work stations, assembly lines, and more
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Cactus Mat 2500-RC28 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between "grease-resistant" and "grease-proof"?
- Grease-resistant mats are designed for limited exposure to oils, while grease-proof mats are designed for heavy exposure to grease and oil.
- Will my Cactus Mat be the exact size listed on the product page?
- The sizes on these mats are listed with nominal sizing that might vary by up to 5-8%. Because the properties of both vinyl and rubber can expand or contract based on its environment, both hot and cold temperatures can affect the sizing of your mat. By listing the nominal sizing that is standard in the industry, comparing mats across varying brands is much easier regardless of the natural sizing differences due to material.
Cactus Mat 2500-RC28 Details
This Cactus Mat 2500-RC28 Comfort Zone 2' 4" x 3' black interlocking center anti-fatigue mat provides exceptional worker comfort and is ideal for check stands, work stations, assembly lines, industrial areas, or behind counters! It features an anti-slip, grease-resistant pebbled surface and an insulating honeycomb backing for superior user comfort.
This center piece has a molded beveled safety edge on two sides, and connects to two end pieces (sold separately) to form a longer anti-fatigue surface that's customizable for any application. Each interlocking rubber anti-fatigue mat is 1/2" thick.
Width: 2' 4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Cactus Mat 2500-RC36 Comfort Zone 2' x 3' Black Interlocking Center Anti-Fatigue Mat - 1/2" Thick
Cactus Mat 2500-RE28 Comfort Zone 2' 4" x 3' Black Interlocking End Anti-Fatigue Mat - 1/2" Thick
Cactus Mat 2500-RE36 Comfort Zone 2' x 3' Black Interlocking Center Anti-Fatigue Mat - 1/2" Thick
Cactus Mat 2500-RS Comfort Zone 2' 4" x 3' Black Single Anti-Fatigue Mat - 1/2" Thick
People Talk About:great buy clean down easy little mats mop need pieces
These interlocking mats are great. You can make any size you need, they are slip resistant and don’t hold water. Just note they’re great for areas of a lot of water.
Nick c. from Classic harbor line Posted on 03/13/2018
These have been great for back relief in the kitchen. They're the perfect size to put in front of our work tables and are super helpful when you have to stand for hours on end. They're fairly heavy, but easy enough to clean.
Ali R. from East Durham Pie Company Posted on 06/15/2017
We purchased these mats for the area behind our sales counter, that made our employees very happy since they walk a couple miles up and down on that little stretch. It is easy to clean with a wet mop but does get a little slippery when wet.
Sarah F. from Brandenburg Posted on 04/10/2015
I love this! I bought it with the end pieces that are companion items, they shipped in less than a week and they interlock snugly so there's no risk of tripping over where they intersect. Hugs the floor, already had to mop over it and it dried quickly. Definitely helps an aching lower back problem! You can buy as many center pieces as you want to make it as long as you need...which means that you can start small and buy more down the road without having to switch to a whole new product. User friendly.
Anna S. Posted on 05/04/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register