I just received my (6) Airpots and love them! Perfect size, they look great, not cheap! I really like the lever for open and close. I bought these after careful research for our Community Center for 55+ community complex. The only disappointment is I had to come back on the website to see if I actually got a "BUNN" product. It only had the Zojirushi name. Bunn is a good name that we have bought over many years.
- Easy push lever conveniently dispenses 4 oz. of coffee
- Glass liner keeps beverages hot for hours
- Attractive chrome finish is perfect for any establishment
- Black top indicates regular coffee use
- 2.2 liter capacity provides ample room for beverages
|Bunn 32700.0000 Specs|
|Length||7 7/8 Inches|
|Width||6 1/8 Inches|
|Height||16 13/16 Inches|
|Height (open)||12 9/10 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I prevent my glass-lined airpot or coffee press from shattering when pouring hot liquids inside?
- Glass-lined airpots or coffee presses can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots and presses should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot or coffee press that is drastically colder than the hot water. To get the most use out of your airpot or coffee press, it is advised to pour warm water into the item to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot or coffee press will be heated initially with the warm water.
- Do glass-lined airpots transport well?
- While glass-lined airpots outperform other alternative airpots in regards to hold time, they are not ideal if they need to be transported frequently. Dropping or transporting your airpot can cause microfractures, which may result in the airpot shattering. If your operation calls for frequent moving of your glass-lined airpot, then we recommend using a stainless steel alternative. You must also be mindful when storing your glass-lined airpots in rooms that are cold, or a drastic temperature change from their standard location. Glass-lined airpots are best suited for stationary beverage dispensing in a low volume setting as this reduces the risk of dropping or damaging the airpot.
Bunn 32700.0000 Details
Store up to 2.2 liters (74 oz.) of coffee in an easy-to-use and conveniently portable container with the Bunn Zojirushi 2.2 liter lever action airpot! Dispensing coffee is easy with the push of a lever, as the airpot releases up to 4 oz. of coffee with each pump. This airpot comes with a glass liner that keeps coffee warm for hours as well as a brew-through insert for easy cleaning, while an attractive chrome finish with black trim is sure to complement almost any setting.
Glass-lined airpots can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot that is drastically colder than the hot water. Airpots can also shatter due to microfractures caused by damage when being transported. To get the most use out of your glass-lined airpot, it is advised to pour warm water into the airpot to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot will be heated initially with the warm water.
Length: 7 7/8"
Width: 6 1/8"
Height: 16 13/16"
Capacity: 2.2 liters (74 oz.)
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Bunn-O-Matic Corp 33200.0010|
People Talk About:airpots bunn cheap made bought cheaper community great love name
I usually love Zojirushi airpots. They are the best, however this particular one is made of plastic.. looks cheap.. feels cheap.. Sure, it has a glass liner, but the rest is plastic. Very disappointed.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
These are our go to airpots, very well made and simple easy to use. The lid is well made and the hinge is good and doesn't come apart like other cheaper models. Recommended!
Great buy on Bunn equipment with the tradition high quality you would expect. We send these out with coffee to go instead to go boxes.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register