Bulman T624-27 27" Horizontal Gray 6 Roll Paper Cutter Rack
$133.15/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$138.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Accommodates 100-200 ft. rolls up to 3 1/2" in diameter
- Designed to hold paper up to 27" in width
- Lightweight, stable design
- Perfect for mounting to a countertop
- Each roll bar includes a Bulman Trim Master Precision Cutting Device for easy, accurate cuts
- Built-in rubber feet to protect countertop when mounted
- Finished with a gray, baked powder coat
|Bulman T624-27 Specs|
|Width||30 3/4 Inches|
|Roll Width||27 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman T624-27 Details
This convenient and versatile Bulman T624-27 27" horizontal paper rack / cutter can be either permanently mounted on your countertop or placed on any other work floor or surface. With a light weight and stable design, this paper rack is capable of holding six 100-200 ft. cellophane, gift wrap, or paper rolls measuring up to 3 1/2" in diameter. Each roll station comes with a Bulman Trim Master Precision Cutting Device, ensuring easy, quick, and safe cuts every time. No scissors or rulers are needed; just select your desired length of paper and the razor blade will make a perfectly clean cut! Rubber feet located on the base protect your counter surface, and the tubular steel construction is finished with a gray, baked powder coat. This item is perfect for all of your gift wrapping, packaging, school art project, or table cover dispensing needs!
Width: 30 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register