Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for packaging, gift wrapping, or for cutting table covers
- Fits rolls measuring up to 9" in diameter
- Ships unassembled
- Serrated blade for quick and efficient cutting
- Tall enough to be set directly on the floor
- Can handle three rolls of paper
- Made of durable tubular steel
Other Products from this Line
- Bulman T343R-12 12" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-15 15" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-18 18" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-20 20" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-24 24" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-27 27" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-30 30" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-36 36" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
- Bulman T343R-9 9" Three Deck Tower Paper Rack with Serrated Blade
|Bulman T343R-48 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||34.1 lb.|
|Width||52 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 3/4 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman T343R-48 Details
Freestanding, this Bulman T343R-48 48" three deck tower paper rack can be set directly on the work floor. Capable of holding paper rolls measuring up to 9" in diameter, this paper rack allows you to easily store three paper rolls and save space. The serrated blade ensures quick, efficient, and smooth cuts every time. Made out of durable and sturdy tubular steel, this paper rack is covered with a sleek, gray, baked powder coat finish. Whether you're using this product for packaging, gift wrapping, to cut table covers, or in a school environment, it's sure to meet all of your needs!
Width: 52 1/2"
Height: 38 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register