Bulman R200 48" Horizontal Tower 20 Roll Paper Rack
$462.59/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$479.99/Each|
- Perfect for packaging, gift wrapping, or for cutting table covers
- Fits rolls measuring up to 4" in diameter
- Ships unassembled
- Includes caster wheels
- Can handle 20 rolls of paper
- Made of durable tubular steel
- Horizontal tower design
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Bulman R200 Specs|
|Roll Diameter||4 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman R200 Details
This Bulman R200 48" horizontal tower paper roll rack is the ultimate paper roll storing, dispensing, and cutting tool! It will easily hold your wide selection of different colored and patterned paper rolls. This rack is capable of holding up to 20 paper rolls, each measuring up to 4" in diameter. Twenty dowels are included to hold the paper rolls, as well as two adjustable Trim Master Precision Cutters for easy, smooth, and efficient cuts every time. Four heavy duty casters, two of which are locking, help to maintain safety and stability. Constructed of heavy duty tubular steel, this rack is finished in a sleek, gray, baked powder coat. Whether you're using this product for packaging, gift wrapping, to cut table covers, or in a school environment, it's sure to meet all of your needs!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register