Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving cake, pie, and signature desserts
- Sleek and smooth design with an upturned handle end
- Made of 18/0 bonsteel that's durable and corrosion resistant
- Fine, polished finish
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
- Bonsteel is cost effective alternative to 18/8 stainless steel
|Bon Chef SBS3207 Specs|
|Length||6 3/4 Inches|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/0|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Bon Chef SBS3207 Details
Provide an elegant touch to your tabletop setting with this Bon Chef SBS3207 Aspen 6 3/4" 18/0 extra heavy weight bonsteel salad fork. Featuring 4 prongs, this fork is perfect for use when salads or desserts. Made of 18/0 extra heavy weight bonsteel, this salad fork is designed with the finest materials and the highest standards in mind. Offering superior durability and a lustrous shine, this flatware is ideal for a variety of commercial venues. Plus, each piece in this versatile collection is perfectly weighted and balanced to feel comfortable in your patrons' hands. This salad fork features a sleek and smooth design with an upturned handle end. This classic appearance will stand out on colored napkins or brightly colored tablecloths.
Made out of 18/0 extra heavy weight bonsteel, this salad fork can be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. The easy to maintain form is designed to resist rust and corrosion, while also ensuring long-lasting color and shine. With this salad fork, creating an unforgettable tabletop presentation is always effortless.
Length: 6 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register