$44.61/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.49/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving toppings like butter, jelly, and jam
- Made of 13/0 stainless steel for a sharp cutting edge
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
- Fine, polished finish
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Simple, yet modern silhouette
|Bon Chef S3210 Specs|
|Length||7 1/8 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||13/0|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this knife dishwasher safe?
- To preserve the quality of this flatware, it should not be used in a low temperature dish machine. The chemicals used in the machine will cause rust and corrosion. For more information on how to properly care for this knife, please read the care instructions located in the resources section.
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Bon Chef S3210 Details
Add a sleek, contemporary touch to your tabletop display with this Bon Chef S3210 Aspen 7 1/8" 13/0 stainless steel extra heavy butter knife. Made of 13/0 stainless steel to produce a sharp cutting surface, this butter knife is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its firm construction and delicate curves, this butter knife promotes a professional feel and fits nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, it features a simple, yet modern silhouette your guests will appreciate.
Featuring a rounded tip and flat blade, this butter spreader is perfect for use when serving toppings like butter, jelly, and jam. It can even be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this butter knife with the rest of the Aspen line to complete the table settings at your restaurant, bistro, or hotel!
Length: 7 1/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register