Bon Chef S1615 Britany 10" 13/0 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight European Solid Handle Steak Knife - 12/Case
$34.99/CaseShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 5 due to manufacturer packaging.
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving pork chops or filet mignon
- Made of 13/0 stainless steel for a sharp cutting edge
- Handle features striking, indented lines for a dramatic, yet attractive tabletop presentation
- Fine, polished finish
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Delicate curves ensure it fits nicely in your guests' hands
Check out this video to learn what type of flatware is best for your restaurant or establishment! Learn how the weight and material of flatware can help you decide which flatware option is the most economical choice for you.
|Bon Chef S1615 Specs|
|Stainless Steel Type||13/0|
|Type||European Table Knives|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this knife dishwasher safe?
- To preserve the quality of this flatware, it should not be used in a low temperature dish machine. The chemicals used in the machine will cause rust and corrosion. For more information on how to properly care for this knife, please read the care instructions located in the resources section.
Bon Chef S1615 Details
Complete your tabletop presentation with this Bon Chef S1615 Britany 10" 13/0 stainless steel European solid handle steak knife. The 13/0 stainless steel construction produces a sharp cutting edge that is both durable and corrosion resistant for long-lasting use. Thanks to its firm construction and delicate curves, this European solid handle steak knife promotes a professional feel and fits nicely in your guests' hands. Plus, the handle on this piece features striking, dramatic lines ensuring a dynamic tabletop presentation.
Featuring a pointed tip and fluted blade, this steak knife is perfect for use when serving pork chops or filet mignon. It can even be polished with a microfiber cloth or mitt to maintain its luster and shine. Pair this European solid handle steak knife with the rest of the Britany line to complete the table settings at your restaurant, bistro, or hotel!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register