Bon Chef 85013 14" Cherry Lazy Susan Turntable
$72.57/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$82.49/Each|
- Features a smooth, round design
- Made of strong, durable cherry wood
- Perfect for cocktail hours, table service, and high end buffets
- Designed for use with Bon Chef tasting spoons
- Notches hold spoons in place
- Turn table rotates for easy reaching across table or buffet counters
- Stylish alternative to traditional serving and displayware
You May Also Need View All Items
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $16.49 / Each
Bon Chef STS1001 18/10 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Sombrero Bouillon Tasting Spoon - 12/Case
Bon Chef STS1003 18/10 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Sombrero Soup/Dessert Tasting Spoon - 12/Case
Bon Chef STS1201 Reflections Bouillon Tasting Spoon - 12/Case
Bon Chef STS1203 Reflections Soup/Dessert Tasting Spoon - 12/Case
Bon Chef STS301 Tuscany 5 3/8" Bouillon Tasting Spoon - 12/Case
Bon Chef STS303 Tuscany 6" Soup/Dessert Tasting Spoon - 12/Case
Bon Chef STS1101 18/10 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Chambers Bouillon Tasting Spoon - 12/Case
|Bon Chef 85013 CHERRY Specs|
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Bon Chef 85013 CHERRY Details
Enhance the presentation of your tasting spoons with this Bon Chef 85013 14" cherry lazy susan turntable! Made of sturdy, solid cherry wood, this board is built to withstand repeated use in your commercial establishment. Use it to serve appetizers or desserts at your cocktail party, restaurant, or high-end buffet.
This board is designed for use with your Bon Chef tasting spoons. Each spoon is held in place by perfectly-spaced notches to keep them from sliding or tipping over. Sitting atop a turntable, this board spins 360 degrees for easy reaching in any serving situation. For added convenience, it includes 2 notches along the side for comfortable gripping when lifting or setting down.
Top Diameter: 14"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register