Other Available Sizes:
- Peened, no-slip gripping surface for safe grasp
- Durable stainless steel construction
- All-satin finish for clean appearance
- Installs vertically or horizontally
- Supports up to 900 lb.
|Bobrick B-5806.99X24 Specs|
|Diameter||1 1/4 Inches|
|Finish||Satin with Peened Grip|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I be sure that I am meeting ADA requirements?
- Although this grab bar is ADA compliant, it will need to be installed based on your local codes to remain so. For more information on ADA compliance codes in your area, check out ADA.gov.
- Can these grab bars really withstand up to 900 lb.?
- When properly installed, these grab bars have a weight capacity of 900 lb. However, your wall or additional installation may not.
- What is the total length of this grab bar?
- The advertised length of the grab bar represents the usable length of the bar, and does not include the mounting flanges on each side. Make sure to allow 1 1/2" for each flange during installation.
Bobrick B-5806.99X24 Details
Perfect for wash rooms in hotels, restaurants, and office buildings, this Bobrick B-5806.99X24 24" straight grab bar with peened grip provides optimal comfort and accessibility to your patrons. Built with type 304 satin-finish, 18-gauge stainless steel tubing, this grab bar ensures durability and resistance to corrosion. Ideal for use in high-moisture environments like showers, bathroom stalls, and baths, this Bobrick grab bar features a peened, no-slip gripping surface, making sure your guests have the safest grip, even with wet and soapy hands. Capable of supporting up to 900 lb., this sturdy bar can be installed horizontally or vertically, depending on your venues needs while also giving 1 1/2" clearance from the wall. This bar comes with a snap on cover to conceal the 1/8" thick stainless steel mounting flange. The cover is 22-gauge type 304 stainless steel with satin finish, 3 1/4" in diameter. ADA Compliant, this grab bar is handicapped accessible, making it usable for all guests.
Diameter: 1 1/4"
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBobrick B-5806X42 42" Stainless Steel Satin Finish Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBobrick B-5806X36 36" Stainless Steel Satin Finish Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBobrick B-5806X24 24" Stainless Steel Satin Finish Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBobrick B-5806.99X42 42" Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar with Peened Grip
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBobrick B-5806.99X36 36" Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar with Peened Grip
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBobrick B-5806.99X18 18" Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar with Peened Grip
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBobrick B-6806X12 12" Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar with Snap Flange
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register