Other Available Sizes:
- Provides an economical solution for the gap between docks and trailers
- Diamond deck plate ensures excellent traction and prevents excess runoff
- Locking legs keep board securely in place during use
- 11" lip aids in transition from the dock to the truck
- Includes hand cutouts for easy, convenient transport
Bluff Holdings, Inc. B7248 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 150 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 72 Inches
- ANSI Certified Locking Legs Made in America
- 72" x 48"
- Dock Plates
Bluff Holdings, Inc. B7248 Details
Upgrade your warehouse functionality with this Bluff Manufacturing B7248 B Series 72" x 48" aluminum dock plate. This ANSI-certified aluminum dock plate provides a quick and simple method to bridge the gap between docks and trucks, making it the perfect addition to your warehouse. Its aluminum construction withstands daily use and wear while remaining a lightweight alternative to steel and ensuring this plate is durable yet portable. The diamond pattern plate provides traction, adds strength, and prevents excess runoff. It has a standard 11" lip length to aid in the transition from dock to truck.
This unit also boasts locking legs that ensure it stays securely in place during use. Hand cutouts make this plate easy to carry and transport for added convenience. This plate is not meant for use with forklifts, motorized traffic, or below-dock loading. Reach for this Bluff aluminum dock plate to connect your dock and trailer!
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.