$21.75/KitShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 17||$22.97/Kit|
- Perfect for fundraisers, corporate events, and parties
- Includes blue, green, red, and yellow raffle tickets
- 2" by 4" Marquee ticket
- Eye catching 50/50 ticket image
- Perforated for easy tearing
- Each color comes in a double roll for easy dispensing
- 1000 tickets per roll
Other Products from this Line
- Carnival King Blue 2-Part Raffle Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Red 2-Part Raffle Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Yellow 2-Part Raffle Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Grey 2-Part Raffle Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Green 2-Part Raffle Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Purple 2-Part Raffle Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Orange 2-Part Raffle Tickets - 2000/Roll
$5.19/RollOut Of Stock
- Blue 50/50 Marquee Raffle Tickets - 1000/Roll
- Yellow 50/50 Marquee Raffle Tickets - 1000/Roll
- Green 50/50 Marquee Raffle Tickets - 1000/Roll
- Carnival King Red 1-Part "Admit One" Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Green 1-Part "Admit One" Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Yellow 1-Part "Admit One" Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King White 1-Part "Admit One" Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Orange 1-Part "Admit One" Tickets - 2000/Roll
- Carnival King Purple 1-Part "Admit One" Tickets
- Carnival King Assorted 1-Part "Admit One" Tickets Set - Green, Orange, Purple, Yellow
Customer questions about this product
- What is a 50/50 raffle?
- A 50-50 raffle is perhaps the simplest of all fundraisers. It requires next to no planning and you don’t even need to buy prizes ahead of time!
This is how it works:
You sell as many raffle tickets to each person as they want, for a fixed fee. Typical fees are $1, $5, or $10 depending on the nature of the organization. You give the participant one-half of the ticket and place the other half in a bucket or box. At the end of the event, the 'take' is tallied and one lucky number is drawn from the bucket. The holder of the winning ticket receives one-half of the proceeds, and the other half goes straight to your organization. Typically participants have to be present at the time of the drawing to win. If nobody claims the prize when the number is drawn, simply draw another number until somebody wins.
As a quick cautionary note, remember that it is possible that a 50-50 raffle might not be permitted in your area due to gambling laws. Please make sure this is not the case before adding a 50-50 raffle to your fundraising repertoire.
Keep your events organized and exciting with these four rolls of 50/50 raffle tickets! Each roll contains 1000 tickets to make sure you are well stocked for your event. Additionally, the blue, red, green, and yellow colors will help you easily differentiate between games and activities.
With perforated edges and lightweight paper material, your staff and guests can quickly exchange and cash in tickets so the fun doesn't have to stop. To make life even easier, these tickets come in a double roll for fast dispensing.
Each ticket number is printed on both tickets to ensure legibility while also providing a great source for attendance tracking and raffle competitions. On the back of the ticket is a place for your attendees to put their name and contact information. There is also a disclaimer on the back to inform game players and other patrons that they assume all risks during participation of your raffle game.
Whether at a corporate event, carnival, or fundraiser, your games and raffle events will run smoothly and efficiently. And once the night is through, any used tickets can easily be thrown away to simplify cleanup.
- Blue 50/50 raffle ticket roll
- Red 50/50 raffle ticket roll
- Green 50/50 raffle ticket roll
- Yellow 50/50 raffle ticket roll
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register