How to Use WebstaurantStore's Rapid Reorder Tool
If you operate a restaurant, bar, buffet, or started a catering business and order your supplies from us, then you should be taking advantage of our Rapid Reorder feature! This tool is unique to WebstaurantStore, and it ensures that your shopping experience is as quick and easy as possible. Read on for more information on this tool, its benefits, and how to properly use it.
What is Rapid Reorder?
Rapid Reorder is a great feature that’s accessible to registered users. This tool allows customers to view all of their past purchases from WebstaurantStore, so they can quickly reorder an item without having to search for it again on the website. Not only does this feature make the user’s shopping experience easier, but it also shaves valuable minutes off the ordering process. To enjoy the benefits of Rapid Reorder, you must be a WebstaurantStore registered user. If you are not registered, you can do so here.
Benefits of Rapid Reorder
There are many benefits of the Rapid Reorder tool that make it such a great feature for WebstaurantStore customers! Check out the list below to see how Rapid Reorder can benefit you:
- A detailed log of all your past purchases is kept.
- The need to search the website for products you've already ordered is eliminated.
- You don't have to look back at your paper invoices to find exact item numbers, since they're all listed out on the Rapid Reorder page.
- You can adjust the quantity of the item on your Rapid Reorder page. For example, if one month you need to order 4 cases of plastic silverware, but the next time, you only need 2 cases, you can easily adjust that quantity.
- Each item on the Rapid Reorder page links you straight to the actual product, so you can read its full description.
- Your past purchases can be filtered by date ordered, item name, and item number for easy navigation.
When Should Rapid Reorder Be Used?
Any foodservice or hospitality professional who orders the same product more than once but doesn’t reorder consistently enough to benefit from using Auto Reorder, may find the Rapid Reorder feature convenient. For example, say you operate a cafeteria and order bulk amounts of disposables on a quarterly basis. You think you ordered enough products to last until the winter, but then you run out of dispenser napkins in October. If you really liked the specific napkins you purchased previously, but can’t remember their brand, style, or thickness, you can simply log into your account to view and quickly add the exact product to your cart for checkout.
How to Use Rapid Reorder
Check out the image below to see the step-by-step process of using the Rapid Reorder feature.
- Step 1. Login to your account and navigate to the Rapid Reorder tab on the left side of your screen.
- Step 2. Browse the list that includes every item you’ve ever purchased from WebstaurantStore to find the item you’d like to reorder.
- Step 3. Locate the item or items and adjust the quantities, if needed.
- Step 4. Add the item to your cart and continue the normal checkout process.
Now that you know how to use our Rapid Reorder feature, it's time to start shopping! By taking advantage of this tool, you're sure to save time during your shopping experience, allowing you to focus more on your business. If you have any questions about Rapid Reorder, feel free to contact our customer service team via phone or chat.