Blodgett 37392 Micro Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Blodgett 37392 Micro Switch.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Blodgett AC-500 XCEL|
Garland / US Range 1533800 Micro Switch Brkt
Baxter 01-1M2824-00001 Air Flow Switch
All Points 42-1213 On/Off Magnetic Reed Switch Assembly
APW Wyott 1301613 Micro Switch
Somat 54999-1 Magnet Switch
Groen 171434 Lid Switch
All Points 42-1212 Momentary On/Off Micro Switch Assembly
Accutemp AT0A-3519-3 Reed Switch
Get paid to review this product!