Blakeslee 7210 Contactor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Blakeslee 7210 Contactor.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Moffat M021534 Relay
True Refrigeration 938218 Relay Kit
Hobart 00-121926-00002 Contactor
Middleby Marshall M0708 Contactor
BKI R0174 Relay
Power Soak RS1466 Heat Contactor
Savory 15258 Contactor
Revent 50294403 Contactor
Get paid to review this product!