Blakeslee 3491 Screw
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Blakeslee 3491 Screw.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
BevLes 8200300 Latch Screw
SaniServ 108875 Screw 1/4-20x1.5" Ph Nick
Bunn 01319.0000 Thumb Screw
BevLes 8103400 Mounting Screw
Garland / US Range F561 10-32 - 3/16 Socket Head Screw
All Points 26-1132 10-32 x 1/4" Slotted Truss Head Machine Screw
Alto-Shaam SC-22753 Screw
Univex 4400072 Set Screw
Get paid to review this product!