Blakeslee 20484 Thermostat High Limit Cut Off
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Blakeslee 20484 Thermostat High Limit Cut Off.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Aladdin 93103 Thermostat
All Points 48-1011 Hi-Limit Safety Thermostat; Type LC117; Temperature 450 Degrees Fahrenheit; 30" Capillary
Carter-Hoffmann 18600-0046 High Limit
HK Dallas E-5-117 Hi Limit
All Points 48-1097 Hi-Limit Safety Thermostat; Type L125; Temperature 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
Avantco COTEMPLIM Hi-Limit Thermostat - 125/250V
Legion 456885 Wire Harness For High Limit
Blodgett 43567 Hi Limit/T-Couple Wiring Kit
Get paid to review this product!