Blakeslee 14895 Stop Pin
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Blakeslee 14895 Stop Pin.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Blakeslee 75219 Cover Gasket
Jackson 5930-003-46-77 High Limit
Blakeslee 70900 Spring
Blakeslee 14802 Cam Shaft Weldment
Meiko 9612003 Suction Sleeve W /Cover
Stero B103079 Scrap Basket
Hobart 00-112467 Retainer Float
All Points 32-1097 22 5/8" x 12" Standard 3/4 Length Dishwasher Splash Curtain
Get paid to review this product!