Earn up to $251.88 back (25,188 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Mega top holds (18) 1/6 size 4" deep pans while the clear lid allows you to see ingredients
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and drawers
- Includes a cutting board and a clear lid for maximum product visibility
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/3 hp; 115V; runs on R290 eco-friendly refrigerant
|Beverage-Air SPED72HC-18M-2-CL Specs|
|Shipping Weight||450 lb.|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Height||50 3/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||20.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Drawers||2 Drawers|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Top Type|| Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air SPED72HC-18M-2-CL Details
Keep your fresh toppings and ingredients close at hand with this Beverage-Air SPED72HC-18M-2-CL Elite Series 72" 2 door 2 drawer mega top refrigerated sandwich prep table with clear lid. Its top rail section can hold (18) 1/6 size 4" deep pans and keeps your food stored at just the right temperature so it can maintain its fresh quality. This model also includes 2 stainless steel drawers for storage. The top drawer can hold 4" deep food pans, while the bottom drawer holds 6" deep pans (sold separately). On the front, the two doors also have a stay-open, self-closing design and include 4 heavy-duty, epoxy coated shelves inside to make storing product a breeze. With 20.02 cu. ft. of space, this model has plenty of room for all your fresh ingredients.
Along the front a white polyethylene cutting board is the perfect place for preparing fresh subs, sandwiches, salads, and other signature orders. The cutting board is easily removable for cleaning afterwards. On top, the lid of the unit is also clear so your staff can easily see ingredients. This allows them to gauge the level of product and see when it needs refilled without opening the unit and wasting cool air. Plus, they can identify where food is located while preparing food, without having to open the lid and search. This allows them to put together food faster and reduce prep time.
The refrigeration system runs on a 1/3 hp compressor and has an optimized airflow pattern that cools pans from the bottom for even temperature distribution and improved performance. Plus, it circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility for cleaning or routine maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 38 3/8"
Height: 50 3/4"
Capacity: 20.20 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register