Beverage-Air RI18HC-G 27" One Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator - 18 cu. ft.
Other Available Styles:
- Self-closing glass door with 120 degree stay open feature
- Plug-in magnetic door gasket
- Foamed-in CFC and HCFC free polyurethane insulation
- 3" casters, two with brakes
- 1/4 hp bottom mounted refrigeration system uses R-290 refrigerant
|Beverage-Air RI18HC-G-26 Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||69 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||46 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||4|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air RI18HC-G-26 Details
This Beverage-Air RI18HC-G 27" one section glass door reach-in refrigerator offers 18 cu. ft. of storage capacity so you can expand your storage area or store overflow product without taking up too much valuable space in your kitchen! With a single glass door for easy viewing of the refrigerator's contents, you can also save energy by reducing how much you need to open the refrigerator door. The door comes equipped with cam-lift hinges that close the door automatically when you have your hands full. Plus, when you need to load and unload the unit, the door will stay open on its own when opened past 120 degrees. A plug-in type magnetic door gasket also comes with each door to ensure a tight seal and prevent cold air from escaping.
Made with a stainless steel exterior for exceptional durability and corrosion resistance, this reach-in refrigerator also has foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC free polyurethane insulation. Besides being environmentally-friendly, this insulation provides the cabinet with additional structural strength and increases energy efficiency by reducing the amount of temperature transfer between the interior of the cabinet and your hot kitchen. Inside, this unit features an interior thermometer and LED lighting so that you can quickly identify the items you need.
Featuring a bottom mounted balanced refrigeration system, this Beverage-Air reach-in keeps your cold foods at safe temperatures. The refrigeration system uses environmentally responsible R-290 refrigerant and a 1/4 hp compressor for cooling. An added benefit to this bottom mounted system is that it raises the interior floor of the unit so that your employees don't need to bend and lift as much to load and unload product! Plus, since the top of the unit is solid you can use it as additional storage space for food pans, oven mitts, and more.
This unit comes with 4 epoxy-coated wire shelves so you can easily organize the interior storage space. Plus, four 3" casters, two with brakes, are included so that you can easily move the unit for cleaning. A 115V electrical connection is required.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 69 1/4"
Height: 72 1/4"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
Height: 46 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register