Beverage-Air CF3HC-1-W White Countertop Display Freezer with Swing Door
- Compact, countertop design with a 3 cu. ft. capacity great for boosting impulse sales
- 1 swing door with insulated glass pane for energy-efficiency and product visibility
- Interior LED lighting illuminates 2 adjustable, heavy-duty wire shelves
- Fortified with 2" thick CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/6 hp; 115V
|Beverage-Air CF3HC-1-W Specs|
|Capacity||3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air CF3HC-1-W Details
Perfect for convenience stores, cafes, and coffee shops, this Beverage-Air CF3HC-1-W white countertop display freezer provides 3 cu. ft. of space for boosting frozen impulse buys. Fill it with easy, microwave dinners or refreshing fruit pops in the summer, merchandising them by the checkout counter or other high-traffic area. Because it's compact, it sits directly on a countertop for easy visibility and access.
Its bright LED lighting and triple-pane glass door also help display the product, illuminating it for hungry customers and curious shoppers. The glass pane is even insulated to maximize energy efficiency. Inside, the door swings open to reveal the two heavy-duty wire shelves, which make it easy to organize and display frozen treats. These shelves are adjustable to best suit your inventory.
Built with a heavy-duty steel exterior that's finished with a durable, baked-on paint, the freezer features a white-coated steel interior. It also boasts 2" thick CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation that's foamed-in-place for both structural durability and temperature maintenance. With a 1/6 hp compressor, the freezer maintains temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit as it circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Capacity: 3 cu. ft.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register