Baxter 01-1000V9-00151 Flame Rod Sensor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Baxter 01-1000V9-00151 Flame Rod Sensor.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 51-1451 Snap-Fit Thermocouple; 18"
Montague 2056-7 Thermopile
Marshall Air 504173 Flame Sensor
All Points 48-1131 Pilot Generator; PG9; 600-750 MV, 31" Coaxial Lead
American Range A37817 Flame Switch Retro Kit
Lochinvar 100165930 Flame Sensor W/ Gasket
Middleby Marshall M7884 Flame Sensor
All Points 51-1115 Coaxial Thermocouple; 48"; 11/32"-32 Thread
Get paid to review this product!