Other Available Sizes:
- Solid aluminum rivets outperform typical steel rivets and add strength
- Signature Bauer boot shoes add stability and resist slipping without marring floors
- Zinc-plated steel supports reinforce every step; double reinforcements under bottom step
- Molded top cap provides quick access to small tools; 20 degree climbing angle ensures worker comfort
- Internal pinch-resistant spreaders prevent transport damage; steel plates add reinforcement
|Bauer Corporation 35014 Specs|
|Bottom Width||34 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| ANSI Certified|
|Ladder Duty Ratings||Type 1A|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bauer Corporation 35014 Details
Ensure worker comfort and safety with the help of this Bauer Corporation 35014 350 Series Type 1A 14' safety yellow fiberglass step ladder. This step ladder boasts a 300 lb. capacity backed by solid aluminum rivets that strengthen stress points, extending the life of your ladder. These rivets are stronger than traditional steel tubular rivets, equipping this ladder for heavy-duty commercial use. Signature Bauer boot shoes anchor this ladder in place without marring floors, providing complete side rail protection and more surface contact to keep the ladder from slipping. For further stability, the ladder includes zinc-plated steel supports beneath every step with double supports beneath the bottom step, making this heavy-duty ladder one of the most durable of its kind. The zinc-plated hardware, supports, and reinforcement plates resist corrosion and add resilience. Plus, reinforcement sleeves located at the spreader mounts add strength and durability.
This OSHA- and ANSI-certified ladder outperforms its competitors by offering a comfortable 20 degree climbing angle that reduces fatigue. Plus, its non-conductive yellow side rails reduce hazards associated with electrical work. A copolymer molded top cap conveniently holds small tools and parts while also resisting impact for added convenience. Transporting the ladder is easy thanks to heavy-duty, pinch-resistant internal spreaders that prevent damage, making this ladder a durable and trustworthy addition to any establishment.
Maximum Standing Height: 138"
Bottom Width: 34 1/4"
Capacity: 300 lb.
Weight: 68 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Bauer Corporation 35014
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register