- Solid aluminum rivets outperform typical steel rivets and add strength
- Designed for use with compatible Bauer base sections (sold separately)
- Rungs are mounted through side rails to allow for secure climbing
- Heavy-duty reinforcement sleeves add strength
- Slip-resistant, round rungs are easy and comfortable to climb
- Bauer Corporation 33302 Top Section Hoop-Style Handles for 333 Series Parallel Rail Sectional Ladders
- Bauer Corporation 33314 333 Series Type 1A 4' Parallel Rail Sectional Ladder Base Section with 2-Way Shoes - 300 lb. Capacity - 12" Wide
- Bauer Corporation 33316 333 Series Type 1A 6' Parallel Rail Sectional Ladder Base Section with 2-Way Shoes - 300 lb. Capacity - 12" Wide
|Bauer Corporation 33306 Specs|
|Bottom Width||12 Inches|
|Features|| ANSI Certified|
|Ladder Duty Ratings||Type 1A|
|Made in America||Yes|
Bauer Corporation 33306 Details
Ensure worker comfort and safety with the help of this Bauer Corporation 33306 333 Series Type 1A 6' add-on parallel rail sectional ladder. This parallel rail sectional ladder boasts a 300 lb. capacity backed by solid aluminum rivets that strengthen stress points, extending the life of your ladder. These rivets are stronger than traditional steel tubular rivets, equipping this ladder for consistent and reliable use. This ladder is designed for use with compatible Bauer base sections (sold separately) to increase the height of the ladder.
This OSHA-compliant and ANSI-certified ladder offers users additional safety thanks to heavy-duty aluminum reinforcement sleeves on the rails that strengthen this ladder's assembled structure and equip it for lasting use. Its riveted "rung-to-rail" design ensures superior quality and safety measures while making it easy to replace rungs if necessary. It's also easy and comfortable to climb thanks to high-profile, slip-resistant round rungs. This Bauer ladder is made for user safety, convenience, and lasting use, making it the ideal addition to any busy establishment.
Bottom Width: 12"
Capacity: 300 lb.
Weight: 15 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Bauer Corporation 33306
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register