Other Available Sizes:
- Made with 70% plant-based renewable resources
- Great addition to water coolers in offices, breakrooms, and public buildings
- Wax-treated paper ensures durability
- Easy-to-hold shape and rolled rim allow for easy sipping
- Crisp, white color adds a clean feel
- Conveniently disposable
Other Products from this Line
- Bare by Solo 6RB-2050 Eco-Forward 6 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup with Poly Bag Packaging - 200/Pack
- Bare by Solo 8RB-2050 Eco-Forward 8 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup with Poly Bag Packaging - 250/Pack
- Bare by Solo 4R-2050 Eco-Forward 4 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup with Chipboard Box Packaging - 200/Pack
- Bare by Solo 42R-2050 Eco-Forward 4.25 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup with Chipboard Box Packaging - 200/Pack
- Bare by Solo 5RB-2050 Eco-Forward 5 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup with Poly Bag Packaging - 200/Pack
- Bare by Solo 42BR-2050 Eco-Forward 4.25 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup with Poly Bag Packaging - 200/Pack
- Shipping Weight
- 0.7 lb.
- 3 5/16 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 2 11/16 Inches
- 4 oz.
Green / Environmentally-Friendly
Made in America
- Wax Coated Paper
Offer a refreshing drink at your break room or office water cooler with this Bare by Solo 4BR-2050 Eco-Forward 4 oz. white rolled rim paper cone cup! The 4 oz. capacity provides the perfect amount of water while the easy-to-hold design and comfortable, rolled rim allow for easy sipping. Plus, this cup has a wax-treated paper construction that ensures it won't fall apart. The wax coating provides rigidity to effectively hold liquids without the paper becoming soggy. A crisp, white color also adds a clean feel to your waiting room or seating area.
Made with 70% plant-based renewable resources, this paper cone cup is environmentally friendly and compostable in a commercial composting facility. Additionally, it only uses paperboard that is from a Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified fiber source that manages forests and ensures it is used in an environmentally appropriate and socially beneficial manner. Both cost efficient and economical, the cup is great for individual use and provides your patrons with a sanitary way to hydrate!
Top Diameter: 2 11/16"
Height: 3 5/16"
Capacity: 4 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ASTM D6868 Certified
This product has undergone ASTM D6868 method testing to be certified commercially compostable.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register