12" x 15" 2 Mil Printed Polyethylene Zip Top Biohazard Specimen Bag with Pouch - 500/Case
|Buy 3 - 9||$53.96/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$55.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Manufactured from a blend of 100% virgin low-density and linear low-density polyethylene
- Pre-printed biohazard symbol and check boxes identify contents and storage instructions
- Outer pouch allows you to keep paperwork safely separated yet close at hand
- 2 mil thickness offers increased flexibility without sacrificing strength
- Features a convenient zip top for secure closure
|Closure Style||Zip Top|
|Type||Biohazard Specimen Transfer Bags|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Easily package and transfer specimens with this 12" x 15" 2 mil printed polyethylene zip top biohazard specimen bag with pouch. Made from a blend of 100% virgin low-density and linear low-density polyethylene, this plastic bag contains no added toxins or heavy metals. It also features a bright red biohazard symbol in addition to check boxes for clearly identifying contents and proper storage instructions. Plus, its outer pouch allows you to keep paperwork safely separated yet close at hand!
Designed for superior durability, this 2 mil product with a sturdy side weld offers increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears than other bags. Its clear design even enables fast identification of contents in busy commercial settings. Plus, the zip top provides a secure closure minus the hassle of heat-sealing. Ideal for specimen packaging and storage, this bag is a versatile addition to hospitals, nursing homes, research labs, or other medial facilities.
Thickness: 2 mil
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register