Backyard Pro BREWKIT2 Brewing Kit with Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Range and 40 Qt. / 10 Gallon Stainless Steel Brewing Pot Kit
- All-in-one kit for brewing beer
- Durable and reliable stainless steel pot
- 55,000 BTU liquid propane burner
- Easy-to-attach hose ensures a secure connection
- Includes brewing pot, drain basket, strainer, heavy-duty valve, and thermometer
|Height||19 1/4 Inches|
|Pot Width||14 Inches|
|Pot Depth||14 Inches|
|Pot Height||17 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Tank Capacity||10 gal.|
|Total BTU||55,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What regulators are available for use with this product?
- This model comes standard with a 5 PSI regulator. If you need a replacement regulator or if you would like a 10 PSI regulator to increase burner performance, those items can be found by clicking the "Looking for Replacements" banner on this product page.
- Why would the paint on my burner/range come off after the first use?
- This is normal for painted outdoor ranges, During initial start-up and first use, you may experience some burn-in of the range that includes unpleasant fumes and discoloration of the burner. This process is typical, and after 10-15 minutes the unit will be ready for use.
Start brewing your own signature beers with this all-in-one Backyard Pro BREWKIT2 brewing kit with stainless steel single burner outdoor patio stove / range and 40 qt. / 10 gallon stainless steel brewing pot kit! This kit includes everything you need to set up a small-scale beer brewing system, and the brewing pot and lid are constructed of type 201, 0.8mm stainless steel to stand up to the heavy use it will take to perfect your beer recipes. The kit comes equipped with a brewing pot, an elevated drain basket, a thermometer, a strainer that is connected to the faucet, and a heavy-duty drain valve.
The stainless steel pot is designed with high sides and slim diameter to prevent any potential boiling mishaps. The heavy-duty drain valve is set up with an ultra-tight seal that eliminates leaks, making your brewing process as mess-free as possible. With a 40 qt. / 10 gallon capacity, this brewing system is ready to create your own six pack with ease!
With 55,000 BTUs of cooking power, the Backyard Pro stainless steel outdoor patio stove / range is the perfect stove for your brewing applications. Its 16" x 16" square top is more stable than comparably sized round outdoor burner designs and easily accommodates stockpots, cast iron skillets, or other cookware for other uses outside of brewing. Its durable, welded steel frame is designed for years of worry-free use. A 5 PSI adjustable high performance liquid propane regulator and 36" rubber hose is included to help you achieve excellent results. Whether brewing is a new hobby, or a potential new product for your business, add this brewing pot kit to your repertoire today.
- Brewing pot
- Elevated drain basket
- Strainer (connected to faucet)
- Heavy-duty drain valve
- Outdoor patio stove / range
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 16"
Height: 12 1/4"
Capacity: 40 qt. / 10 gallon
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
People Talk About:welded burner little grinding grain gallons finished edges covers butt
I have a mixed review on this item, the brew pot is sturdy and very well built. However the SS burner may appear neat it is very poorly welded, the butt weld bringing the top ring together is pitted with very little penetration and only covers 3/4 of the joint metal edges are sharp and un-finished, need a little grinding to smoothen out. I'm not happy with what I have I'm concerned about placing 8 gallons (100 lbs) of hot water and grain on it. I wish I would have saved the box and sent this burner back for a QA inspection.Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register