- Powerful, variable speed 1/3 hp motor delivers 500 CFM of air flow
- Multi-stage filtration system with pleated media and HEPA filters
- Durable rotomolded housing is built to withstand years of reliable use in any temperature
- GFCI outlet for daisy chaining additional B-Air HEPA air scrubbers (sold separately)
- Hour meter displays cumulative run time to track usage; 25' power cord included
- B-Air AS-ACF 3 Pack Activated Carbon Filter for RA-650
- B-Air AS-PF 5 Pack Pleated Media Filter for RA-650
- B-Air VP-25 Vent Blue 3-Speed Compact Air Mover - 1/4 hp
- Voltec 05-00365 50' Yellow / Black 12/3 3-Conductor SJTW Extension Cord - 300V
- Lavex Industrial Nitrile 6 Mil Heavy-Duty Powder-Free Textured Gloves - Case of 1000 (10 Boxes of 100)
- Lavex Industrial Nitrile 6 Mil Heavy-Duty Powder-Free Textured Gloves - Box of 100
- Lavex Industrial Nitrile 5 Mil Thick Powder-Free Textured Gloves - Case of 1000 (10 Boxes of 100)
- Lavex Industrial Nitrile 5 Mil Thick Powder-Free Textured Gloves - Box of 100
|B-Air BA-RA-650RD Specs|
|Shipping Weight||39 lb.|
|Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Coverage Area||600 Square Feet|
|Filter Efficiency||99.7 %|
|Filter Stages||2 Stages|
|Filter Type|| Allergens|
|Flow Rate||500 CFM|
|Micron Rating||0.3 Microns|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
B-Air BA-RA-650RD Details
Enhance the comfort and safety of your work environment by improving indoor air quality with this B-Air RA-650 red variable speed HEPA air scrubber! This air scrubber features a powerful, yet energy efficient 1/3 hp motor that delivers up to 500 CFM of air flow, allowing you to clean the air in areas as large as 600 square feet. Thanks to its variable speed operation, this unit offers the flexibility to make adjustments based on the task at hand. Its lightweight, yet sturdy design provides easy storage and portability to make your setup and cleanup quick and effortless tasks, while its durable red rotomolded housing ensures it can withstand heavy use in extreme temperatures.
With a multi-stage filtration system, this unit is ideal for removing small airborne particles from hospitals, construction sites, and environments where fire or water damage has occurred. As a first line of defense, the pleated media filter captures large air particles and prevents damage to the unit's internal components, thus extending the life of subsequent filters. Following this pre-filter, a high-performance HEPA filter removes up to 99.7% of air particles as small as 0.3 microns, effectively eliminating mildew, mold, pet dander, dust, and other harmful contaminants from the air. For increased versatility, an optional activated carbon filter (sold separately) can easily be installed as the second filtration stage, allowing you to capture unwanted odors and volatile organic compounds such as paint fumes, smoke, and cooking odors. After each job, the unit's removable, fitted foam cap can be replaced to prevent it from spreading contaminants during transportation.
This unit also features an hour meter that displays its cumulative run time, allowing you to keep track of its operating time and accurately monitor billable time for each job or client. Its filter change indicator light illuminates when it's time to change the filter to ensure optimum performance, and its non-marking, anti-skid rubber feet keep the unit securely in place during use. For jobs that require extra cleaning power, a built-in GFCI outlet can be used to daisy chain multiple B-Air RA-650 air scrubbers together (sold separately), enabling you to operate up to 4 units at the same time without the hassle of an extension cord. This unit includes a 25' power cord and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation. Whether it's used for janitorial applications, restoration tasks, or construction projects, this air scrubber is sure to be a valuable addition to your business!
Height: 19 1/2"
Decibel Level: 71 (on low) 79 (on high)
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register