Avery 60526 UltraDuty 2" x 2" GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment-Based Inkjet Printers - 600/Pack
Other Available Sizes:
- Compliant with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- 2" x 2" size for use with small jars and beakers
- Highly durable labels withstand extreme conditions
- High-performance adhesive holds up to 90 day seawater immersion
- Compatible with pigment-based inkjet printers
- Able to customize company logo, barcodes, and other important information
|Avery 60526 Specs|
Avery 60526 Details
Keep your business compliant and avoid fines by creating a safe work environment when using these Avery 60526 UltraDuty 2" x 2" GHS chemical labels. Following GHS and OSHA standards, these highly durable labels are designed to withstand a range of extreme conditions like chemicals, harsh temperatures, UV rays, abrasion, and water. The high-performance adhesive even allows them to pass BS5609 protocol, meaning they are capable of withstanding 90 day seawater immersion.
These 2" x 2" labels are the perfect size for labeling small jars, beakers, and numerous other chemical containers. Customize these labels with a pigment-based inkjet printer to include chemical names, company logo, barcodes, lot numbers, or any other important information needed to keep your business safe and organized. You can even use these labels for other types of warning signs to further promote workplace safety.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register