Avery 60523 3 1/2" x 5" White Easy Peel UltraDuty Chemical Labels - 200/Pack
- Allows user to print out OSHA-mandated labels for chemical containers
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals, abrasions, sunlight, or harsh temperatures
- Ideal for labeling chemical drums, totes, pails, jugs, or bottles
- Can be used to create workplace safety labels
- Easy-peel design
- Passes high-performance BS-5609 protocol for 90 day seawater immersion test
- Compatible with pigment-based inkjet printers
|Avery 60523 Specs|
|Width||3 1/2 Inches|
Avery 60523 Details
Ensure that your chemical containers are appropriately labeled with these Avery 60523 3 1/2" x 5" white easy peel UltraDuty chemical labels! Perfect for warehouses, janitorial supplies, medical facilities, and science labs, these labels are GHS and OSHA-mandated to be sure that your work space is as safe as possible.
Specially formulated for a variety of chemical vessels, such as totes, pails, bottles, and jugs, these waterproof labels are resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV rays, sunlight, harsh temperatures, and tearing. They also feature Avery's easy peel design, which allows the user to simply pull the corner adhesive up from the sheet with ease. They're so resilient that they even passed the high-performance BS-5609 protocol for 90 day seawater immersion! To maintain a healthy and safe work environment, be sure to sue these Avery chemical labels.
While supplies last!
Width: 3 1/2"
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register