- Durable stainless steel construction
- (2) 1 gallon / 4 liter water tanks are removable for easy cleaning
- Non-slip feet prevent unit from moving around
- Easy-to-use thermostatic knob controls with red indicator light
- Includes (4) round pasta baskets
- Avantco 177PCB100RD 4 7/8" x 4 1/2" Pasta Basket with Wooden Handle for PC101 and PC102 Pasta Cookers
- Waring WPC100LB Large Rectangular Pasta Cooker Basket with Front Hook
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Lime-B-Gone Delimer / Descaler - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency 24" x 36" 18-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with Undershelf, 12" Overshelf, Drawer, and Pot Rack
- Avantco 177PCB200RD 3 3/4" x 6" Pasta Basket with Metal Handle for PC201 Pasta Cookers
- Regal 1 lb. Penne Rigate Pasta - 20/Case
- Avantco 177PCP102 Micro Switch for PC101 and PC102 Pasta Cookers
Maximize your pasta output with this Avantco PC102 countertop double-tank electric pasta cooker.
This unit has what it takes to prepare a multitude of pasta and noodle styles simultaneously with its 4 single-serving baskets. The baskets sit in 2 removable 1 gallon / 4 liter water tanks that are incredibly easy to clean! You can also add versatility with the removable cutout lid to transition into rectangle baskets (sold separately).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Sturdy Stainless Steel
Constructed from stainless steel, this unit is designed to live up to your commercial kitchen needs.
Four support legs each with non-slip feet will ensure there is no unwanted sliding during operation.
Simple Knob Controls
A simple thermostatic knob controls the temperature of the heating element up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit and will prevent water from getting too hot or not hot enough. This pasta cooker requires a 120V electrical connection for operation of each tank.
The sides of the unit each have a built-in handle for easy transportation.
Easy to Power
A 4 9/16" power cord makes powering this cooker simple.
- Width:15 1/2 Inches
- Depth:16 1/2 Inches
- Height:11 3/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register