$3,399.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $101.97 back (10,197 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Makes up to 399 lb. of full cube ice per day; Ice storage bin capacity 383 lb.
- Durable metallic alloy exterior with a polyethylene interior
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Includes bright LED lights and a removable air filter
- R290 refrigerant; 115V
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Choice 5 Gallon Polypropylene Ice Tote Kit with 12 oz. Scoop, Scoop Holder, Lid, and Mounting Bracket
- Shipping Weight
- 390 lb.
- 22 Inches
- 34 Inches
- 66 3/8 Inches
- Bin Width
- 22 Inches
- Bin Depth
- 34 Inches
- Bin Height
- 44 Inches
- 9.4 Amps
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 399 Pounds
- Ambient Temperature Range
- 40 - 90 Degrees F
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 383 lb.
- BTU Per Hour
- 3,207 BTU
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Drain Outlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Exterior Material
- Metallic Alloy
- LED Lighting
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Interior Material
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power kWh/100 lbs. Ice
- 5.2 kWh
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines with Bins
- Water Pressure Range
- 18 3/4 - 80 PSI
- Water Temperature Range
- 40 - 90 Degrees F
- Water Usage
- 15 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand with the Avantco Ice KMC-420-L2F 22" air cooled modular full cube ice machine with bin! Capable of producing up to 399 lb. of full cube ice per day, you'll always have plenty of ice to serve on demand at your restaurant, bar, or cafe. An included ice bin holds up to an impressive 383 lb. of ice, making it ideal for busy establishments that can not afford long periods of down-time while ice is being made. The ice bin features a durable metallic alloy exterior with a polyethylene interior. Also included is an ice scoop and a hook to hang it on so it is always within convenient reach when you need it.
For ease of maintenance, a built-in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly. This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in. Plus, the ice bin has a 3/4 FTP drain fitting.
The ice machine is constructed of durable metallic alloy with a polyethylene interior to last in the busiest of commercial environments. A nickel plated evaporator and removable air filter make for quick and simple cleaning and maintenance. With (4) 6" adjustable legs, you can level your machine on uneven surfaces and have plenty of room to clean under it. This ice machine also comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible. Designed for side-breathing and rear exhaust, you can avoid hot air being blown outward into your kitchen or service area. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 66 3/8"
Ice Machine Dimensions:
Depth: 24 3/8"
Height: 22 3/8"
Ice Bin Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register