This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Ateco 62000 1" Round Boar Bristle Pastry/Decorating Brush
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Sizes:
- Bristles are both water and heat-resistant, and durable stainless steel ferrule withstands heat
- Epoxy-set to help keep bristles from shedding and prevent the spreading of bacteria
- Rounded ergonomic handle
- Handle loop for convenient hanging
- Great for delicate tasks
Other Products from this Line
Ateco 60525 2 1/2"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush
plus $6.99 / Each
Ateco 60530 3"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush
plus $8.49 / Each
Ateco 60510 1"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush
plus $2.89 / Each
Ateco 60515 1 1/2"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush
plus $3.69 / Each
Ateco 60030 3"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush
plus $11.49 / Each
Ateco 60540 4"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush
plus $11.99 / Each
Ateco 60520 2"W Boar Bristle Pastry/Basting Brush
plus $6.29 / Each
|Ateco 62000 Specs|
|Handle Length||8 1/4 Inches|
|Bristle Width||1 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||425 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
- Is a pastry brush different from a basting brush?
- Both brushes are the same, however you should only use your brush for either pastries or for basting and not both prep tasks. Using separate brushes for baking tasks and meat basting is important, as it ensures that flavors are not being accidentally transferred between your pastry and meat products.
- What type of pastry brush material is best?
- The answer all depends on your intended application. Synthetic ones are highly resistant and can be used on wet or dry surfaces. Silicone ones can even withstand high temperatures while resisting stains and odors. Meanwhile, boar or natural style bristles do a good job of retaining fluids, which is helpful for preparing large quantities of product.
Ateco 62000 Details
Tackle a variety of cooking and baking tasks with this convenient Ateco 62000 1" Round Boar Bristle Pastry/Decorating Brush! Featuring a 1" round brush, it can be used for coating fluffy, fresh-baked pastries with butter, oil, or water. It is made with natural black boar bristles, epoxy-set in a stainless steel ferrule to help prevent bacteria and the shedding of bristles. However, the stain-proof black color is easy to identify in the instance that a bristle does fall out. The stainless steel ferrule is a durable, more heat-resistant alternative to plastic or composite ferrules.
Compared to nylon or silicone bristles, boar bristles have higher heat resistance and greater absorbency, both important for a kitchen tool! Plus, the natural bristles work better for spreading olive oil, thin marinades, or butter onto product. The lacquered hardwood handle gives a classic, professional appearance for your commercial kitchen or bakery. It even features a convenient hanging slot so you can easily retrieve it. This round pastry brush is great for a variety of applications. Whether you are basting meats or spreading egg wash onto large pastry crusts, this brush will help you add a layer of glaze or cover the surfaces of your foods. Easy to use, this pastry brush is sure to become a go-to kitchen tool!
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Handle Length: 8 1/4"
Bristle Width: 1"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:brush love pastry Nice muffins machine inch handy handle great
Nice round brush. I love that it works great and it is also machine washable. The bristle are very sturdy and the handle is too
This is one handy pastry brush. It is about an inch thick so it's perfect for small foods such muffins or buscuits. I absolute love it.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register