Beautiful fluted cutters that come in different sizes. Perfect for making gradually shapes cookies or cakes . The stainless steel makes them very lasting and beautiful looking
$7.59/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$7.89/Each|
Other Available Styles:
- Includes 4 round cutters in varying sizes
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Creates quick, neat cuts through dough
- Used to shape cookies and fondant embellishments
- Easily nests for compact storage
- Graduated set can create borders with two cutters
- Creates an attractive fluted design
Other Products from this Line
- Ateco 5307 11-Piece Stainless Steel Fluted Round Cutter Set
- Ateco 14414 4 1/2" Stainless Steel Fluted Round Cutter
- Ateco 14416 6" Stainless Steel Fluted Round Cutter
- Ateco 14412 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Fluted Round Cutter
- Ateco 14413 3 1/2" Stainless Steel Fluted Round Cutter
- Ateco 14411 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Fluted Round Cutter
|Ateco 1441 Specs|
|Number of Pieces||4|
|Type|| Circle Cutters|
Ateco 1441 Details
Create signature cookies for your bakery, restaurant, or cafe with this Ateco 1441 4-piece stainless steel fluted round cutter set. Featuring a 4-piece set, these cutters will allow you to enhance your bakery displays and boost impulse sales. They can also be used to imprint fondant for colorful cake embellishments. These cutters are designed to create an attractive fluted design.
The durable stainless steel construction allows for quick, neat cuts through dough. For added convenience, the circular shapes ensure they can easily nest for compact storage. Use them on their own or take advantage of the nesting design to create unique borders using two cutters.
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
- 1 1/2" round cutter
- 2 1/2" round cutter
- 3 1/2" round cutter
- 4 1/2" round cutter
People Talk About:cutters beautiful biscuit cookies cutter great large largest perfect perfectly
A great quality biscuit cutter could have done with the sizing being more regular in its increments. The small one is really small and the large one really large!
They are exactly as you see them, and work perfectly. Stainless steel, so they're easy to clean. No handles, so you're not wasting storage space.
The cutter set is nice. However it doesn't seem to be very durable. I used the largest one to cut about 200 cookies and it looks like if I am not careful, it will break. The rounded top is a great plus (won't hurt your hand)
These are the perfect size biscuit cutters, but you can use them with fondant or gum paste as well. I might even try using the smaller ones to make petit fours.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register