Arctic Air AR49 54" Two Section Solid Door Reach-in Refrigerator - 49 cu. ft.
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
plus $1,879.00 / Each
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 6" casters (2 lockable)
- Self-closing doors with stay-open feature
- 1/2 hp bottom-mounted compressor
- Bright white aluminum interior for maximum visibility
- Magnetic gaskets are removable for easy replacement without tools
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage
You May Also Need
|Arctic Air AR49 Specs|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||82 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Arctic Air AR49 Details
Loaded with easy-to-use features, the Arctic Air AR49 54" two section 49 cu. ft. reach-in refrigerator is the perfect addition to your commercial kitchen! This unit makes it easy to monitor temperatures with its electronic thermostat and LED display. For durability, it boasts a stainless steel front and sides, and its self-closing doors stay open when opened past 90 degrees.
The interior of this refrigerator features a white aluminum liner and six adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves to store all of your foods and ingredients. Coved corners on the floor allow easy cleaning, and it also comes with a condensate pan and built-in heating element to evaporate excess water.
A bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor and environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant ensure outstanding temperature preservation and efficient operation. For easy maintenance, the unit comes with 6" casters (2 lockable) and the condensing unit is mounted on a front-accessible slide out rack.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 82 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AR49
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:better refrigerator help great frate finally feel experience deliver call
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThe Refrigerator is Five star, we love it. It works great and was a huge help with our storage shortage. But I feel the shipping could have been much better, I was disappointed. It was over a week late and the men who deliver it from frate were unprofessional. Also when I tried to call and get an update on my shipping status I was given the run around before finally getting an answer. But I would recommend the refrigerator, I just hope your shipping experience is better than mine.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register