Arctic Air AGR23 27" One Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator - 23 cu. ft.
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
plus $1,699.00 / Each
- Stainless steel exterior
- Self-closing, lockable glass door
- Electronic thermostat with digital LED display
- (4) 5" casters (2 with brakes)
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system with 1/3 hp compressor uses CFC-free R-134a refrigerant
You May Also Need
|Arctic Air AGR23 Specs|
|Depth||31 1/4 Inches|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Arctic Air AGR23 Details
The Arctic Air AGR23 one section glass door reach-in refrigerator provides you with an affordable, effective way of keeping your refrigerated products visible, easily-accessible, and at food-safe storage temperatures! The cabinet boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior for an impressive construction that is as sleekly attractive as it is durable, while an electronic thermostat with a digital LED display permits accurate control and easy reading of internal temperatures. To best accommodate bulk meat, produce, and other refrigerated goods, this unit features three adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves that combine with an impressive 23 cu. ft. capacity to give you plenty of storage space and organizational flexibility. The self-closing, lockable glass door design helps conserve energy and keep cold air inside the cabinet because you don't need to take the time to locate product while the door's hanging open!
This reach-in has a bottom-mounted refrigeration system with a 1/3 hp compressor that uses environmentally-friendly, CFC-free R-134a refrigerant to consistently maintain safe cabinet temperatures. The bottom-mounted configuration pulls in cool air, making it ideal for hot environments, and also raises the height of the bottom shelf for effortless access and easier maintenance. For added convenience, this unit features a heating element built into the condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.
This refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/4"
Height: 83 1/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AGR23
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:wheels restaurant refrigerator perfect nice glass durable door Big
The refrigerator is a very nice product. Big, durable, and with wheels as well as a glass door, it is perfect for any restaurant to use!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register