Earn up to $265.73 back (26,573 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Solid state controls and ultra-sensitive solid state thermostat for precise cooking
- 8.5 gallon marine grade stainless steel cook pot for maximum durability
- Innovative 4 sided heating system surrounds cookpot for optimal heat maintenance
- Cookpot is heated directly to eliminate energy loss and to boost efficiency
- Manual water-fill provides control; open vat and skimming area make unit easy to clean
- Front drain tray and overflow area ensure proper water levels without spillage
- Ideal for cooking pasta, blanching vegetables, and other water cooking applications
- 120V, 111,000 BTU, natural gas
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
Anets GPC-14SSTC NAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 178 lb.
- 14 Inches
- 30 1/2 Inches
- 45 1/2 Inches
- 2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Control Type
Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Installation Type
- Floor Model
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Temperature Settings
- Total BTU
- 111,000 BTU
- Water Capacity
- 8.5 Gallons
- Water Inlet Size
- 1/2 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Anets GPC-14SSTC NAT Details
Conveniently prepare a variety of dishes, from pasta to blanched brussel sprouts, with this Anets GPC-14SSTC natural gas pasta cooker with digital controls. The unit features a top-quality marine grade stainless steel cookpot, designed to accommodate up to 8.5 gallons of product and to withstand regular water cooking applications for maximum longevity. Because the cooker includes an integrated 4 sided heating system, the entire cookpot is constantly surrounded by heat for proper temperature maintenance and recovery. Plus, the heat directly penetrates the cookpot, preventing heat loss and boosting overall cooking and energy efficiency. Such design helps the cooker to boil fresh water in less than 10 minutes, quickly providing your operation with water ready for pasta, vegetables, or other ingredients.
Easy to operate, the unit is controlled by solid state controls and monitored with a solid state thermostat, which is ultra-sensitive, maintaining the water temperature within +/-1 degree Fahrenheit. Thanks to the manual water-fill feature, the cooker's water level can be easily adjusted by the operator, simplifying the machine and reducing the need for frequent replacement of small, pricey parts used in automatic fill cookers. Plus, in the case of overfill, the overflow area contains the water from spilling, which keeps the surrounding area safe and dry. A front drain tray is also included.
Maintaining the integrity and sanitation of the cooker is simple, with a skimming area to quickly remove built-up starch, and an open vat design that's easy to access for cleaning. For safety purposes, a 100% gas shut off valve is built-in, preventing operation in unsafe conditions. A rack basket support is provided, as well as 6 adjustable legs. The unit requires a natural gas and 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 45 1/2"
Capacity: 8.5 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets GPC-14SSTC NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Anets GPC-14D Natural Gas Pasta Cooker with Digital Controls - 111,000 BTURated 3 out of 5 stars
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register