$67.38/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$72.49/Case|
- Tapered design with scalloped paneling
- Broad base provides stability
- Rolled rim for easy sipping
- Great for sodas, desserts, and milkshakes
- Crystal clear construction showcases beverages attractively
Anchor Hocking 90060 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 18 lb.
- 8 1/4 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 3 1/2 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 3/8 Inches
- 16 oz.
- Lead Free
Made in America
- Soda Fountain Glasses
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90060 Details
Bring some nostalgia to your beverage presentation with this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90060 16 oz. soda glass! An excellent addition to your restaurant, bar, diner, or ice cream shop, this glass features a classic soda shop-style and a tapered design that's both stylish and easy to grasp. Thanks to its durable, crystal-clear construction, this glass provides optimum clarity and brilliance, allowing the vibrant colors of your customers' favorite over-the-top milkshakes, malts, floats, and ice cream sundaes shine.
This glass features a rolled rim for easy sipping, while its sturdy, wide base provides excellent stability on trays, countertops, and tables. With its timeless design and superior durability, this soda glass is sure to make your decadent desserts stand out!
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/2"
Height: 8 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
Anchor Hocking 90060
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
4 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register