True fact: Shakes and malts just don't taste the same unless it's in a tall, decorative glass. This one fits the 50's image perfectly enough that I feel the need to break out my poodle skirt every time I use it! Sturdy, durable glass, with a wide enough base to not tip easily, this is easily machine washable yet has enough space inside to be hand washed with no difficulty also.
- Tapered design with scalloped paneling
- Broad base provides stability
- Rolled rim for easy sipping
- Great for sodas, desserts, and milkshakes
- Crystal clear construction showcases beverages attractively
|Anchor Hocking 90060 Specs|
|Height||8 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Soda Fountain Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90060 Details
Bring some nostalgia to your beverage presentation with this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90060 16 oz. soda glass! An excellent addition to your restaurant, bar, diner, or ice cream shop, this glass features a classic soda shop-style and a tapered design that's both stylish and easy to grasp. Thanks to its durable, crystal-clear construction, this glass provides optimum clarity and brilliance, allowing the vibrant colors of your customers' favorite over-the-top milkshakes, malts, floats, and ice cream sundaes shine.
This glass features a rolled rim for easy sipping, while its sturdy, wide base provides excellent stability on trays, countertops, and tables. With its timeless design and superior durability, this soda glass is sure to make your decadent desserts stand out!
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/2"
Height: 8 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glass glasses soda case dishwasher floats perfect perfectly 1940s beer
This is a very nice looking old fashioned glass. Has made our Sundaes making much easier compared to the Hoffman Gobbet that we used for years. A major concern is that these have been cracking as we take them out of the dishwasher, and breaking much more than we've ever experienced with any other glassware, and we've been in business for 30+ years. We started with 3-cases, and have already lost over a case in less than a month. Ordered 3-new cases, with hope that the original 3 had a defective case (the case that has been cracking), unless we update the review by the July 2019, it is safe to assume that these are not for commercial use, and do not withstand a commercial dishwasher.
Thank you for your review, Khalid! We are sorry this Anchor Hocking 90060 16 oz. Soda Glass - 12/Case has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
The Anchor Hocking sixteen ounce soda glass is a great price and well made glass excellent for serving our soda floats. We love the appearance and look of these retro style glasses.
These soda glasses are perfect for our root beer floats. We are a small cafe built around a 1940s beach house theme and these glasses look amazing with the root beer floats. It's especially nice when two young lovers share a float--two straws. It's the perfect photo from 1940. I'd recommend them to anyone. They are very durable and go through dishwasher perfectly.
A very lovely and well constructed 16 ounce soda glass. It is perfect for serving our old fashioned sodas and malts. The glasses take people back to the corner diner they grew up at. An awesome find!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register